Watching a woman die - murdered.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching a woman die - murdered.

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Hello everyone, hoping you're all well.

This dream felt very dark - it was at night, but also the atmosphere was dark and heavy.
I am on a bus, I look out the window and see a piece of corrugated iron fall on a woman - about 100 metres away. I tell the driver to stop and see if she's okay. When we arrive we see that she's been murdered.. it was very gruesome, the back of her head had been sliced off and there was blood everywhere. I don't remember seeing the murderer but I remember we hurried to get back on the bus, as if the murderer was still around. The driver was in shock so I had to drive. After a while, the driver wanted to drive again - I let him, but again he falls into a state of shock. I take the wheel. I remember us driving somewhere, like a tent to hide, but that is very vague to me now..

I often have dreams where I'm on a bus, is there a general understanding for what a bus symbolizes?

Thanks for any help. Blessings.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching a woman die - murdered.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:39 am

lionheartedgirl wrote:I often have dreams where I'm on a bus, is there a general understanding for what a bus symbolizes?

It's my understanding that, generally speaking, it symbolizes being a part of something greater than just your own personal life...like a group thing. Something with a common purpose.

Looking at your dream, it would seem to me that a negative situation will bring out your leadership abilities as you step up to help those who cannot handle it well. There may be a period where they feel that they've recovered, just like in the dream, but time will tell if they're ready.

Just my thoughts, here. Of course, you can always pray when things begin to unfold. I assume that you've been given this dream so that you will be encouraged to rise up when the time comes, knowing that God has told you about it in advance.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:48 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:It's my understanding that, generally speaking, it symbolizes being a part of something greater than just your own personal life...like a group thing. Something with a common purpose.

Thankyou WhiteShadow! :) That helps to understand other dreams actually...

Thanks for your insight, may God help me in this situation.. I will continue to pray. Yes that is definitely encouraging to know ahead of time.

Can I ask why all the gore in the dream? Is it to get my attention? I was shocked when I woke up and realised I'd had a dream about woman's head being sliced...

Thankyou! Bless you.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:57 am

lionheartedgirl wrote:Can I ask why all the gore in the dream? Is it to get my attention?

Probably. Most likely exaggerated compared to the real life manifestation (Let's hope!).

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top