Boarding a train illegally without paying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boarding a train illegally without paying

Post by John7 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi folks,

Had a dream recently I found intriguing and interesting but unsure of exactly what it means... Im sure the Lord will reveal it in His timing, but I thought I would share it for the sake of interest and intrigue, and I would certainly appreciate any comments or discussions on this...

I had a dream that I got through the barriers to get into the trainstation and entered through the barriers without paying for a ticket. Just wondering anyones thoughts on this?

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boarding a train illegally without paying

Post by rosebush on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi John:

Do you suppose the dream is telling you that you are passing the barrier of the law (religion) in order to reach a place of powerful ministry?

God bless you!
Rose

Have a blessed trip!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:57 am

Thanks for your comment Rose

Im not exactly sure what it meant, but I did move a barrier out of the way to enter the train station so who knows...

I guess I just need to see the Lord and wait upon Him to reveal it

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:52 am

Hello, John -

I wanted to ask how you felt about your action in the dream? Did you feel as if you should have bought a ticket, or did you feel that this was the appropriate way to enter the station?

I've heard people speak of train-related symbols as things that are God's perfect will, as a train is both a powerful form of transportation and has a set path where it cannot turn off from where it is supposed to go. So, the dream would seem to be about the way you move into His plans. If you felt that you should have bought a ticket, then it may be a prompting to consider if there's an area where you feel you should sacrifice/sow into as a normal part of the process. However, if you didn't feel that it was necessary, but that moving the barrier was the focus and right way to go about things, then my thoughts are that there is a spiritual barrier to be prayed through in order to move into God's next step in his plan for you.

Just some thoughts to consider. An interesting dream, indeed!
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top