army/biracial child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

army/biracial child

Post by sunshinelove on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 am

There was an army with two sides. There were running towards each other getting ready to fight. One side had this man who had no hands or feet and he was moving very fast like a cheetah. He fell & another man on his side picked him up so he wouldn't get killed and ran with him.

Then the scene changed. There was a little boy around 2 or 3 who was biracial. He was walking around sad. I saw this sign that said black w/ the color black & white with the color white. His mom was black & everyone was standing around making fun of the little boy. The mom didn't run to him & pick him up. She made him walk with his head held high. The boy came to me & hugged me. I cried.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: army/biracial child

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 am

Hello, Sunshinelove -

Wow, you're having some interesting dreams! These are just my thoughts, not necessarily an interpretation, so please consider it as such:

I have to wonder if this dream is related to the adultery one you posted moments before this one (I'll only comment here, though). Now, considering that the other dream had to do with making the sin known, you may not necessarily know who it is about at this time - although, maybe you do. I also don't assume that the people are literally your pastor and his wife. I do have to think that their emotions, though, will be similar to those in the dream. Also, just so it's not assumed - the genders of the individuals may not be the same as those in the dream (it may be reversed). Just a few things to keep in mind.

Now, specifically for this dream - I think it was shown to you so that you can pray into the situation as God reveals who the people are. The image of the army makes me think that this is a spiritual struggle for the one involved...and, obviously, it's pretty serious. I also think of the message in your other dream about God trying to get your attention - I really think he wants you to seek Him about praying into this. *One note - if it's not made clear to you, don't be discouraged. Now, when I think of the man with no hands or feet, this scripture comes to mind:

Matthew 5:30 - "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

I think that this speaks about the individual's struggles with sin. He or she has probably struggled in the past with it many times, and is about to run into another fight where he/she will fall. You may be represented by the man in the dream who picked him up, probably through prayer. I want to repeat that: Through prayer. I felt I had to say it because of the warning in your last dream where God said, "He is Forbidden." That's just my own thinking, there, that the extent to which you help may have need of boundaries.

As for the biracial child, I have a few thoughts: This could help to show you who is involved in the adultery. Now, it may literally be an interracial "couple," or it could represent a believer contrasted with a non-believer. The child could also very well be literal, and God could be showing you the potential struggles of the child. Once again, direction for you to pray.

A couple final thoughts: The child could already be in this world, a literal 2 or 3 year old, which would help you identify the couple where one is in adultery. The age could also show you how long the adultery has been going on.

I know, that's a lot of thoughts. Please pray and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as he reveals the true meaning of the dream and what you should pray for.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:59 am

Insightful thoughts Mark, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I like the insight of the fella with the no hands and no feet. I appreciate the thoughts just for the fact it stretches the thinking of my spirit man. Thanks for the post.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top