You poopy gnome! (my son's dream)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You poopy gnome! (my son's dream)

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 am

This guy was rummaging through some old stuff in someone else' garage. He finds this tin can and he walks outside and sees green tarps and he says in a silly way "Hmmmm, that makes the curb lively!", so he throws the tin can on the curb. He then walks over to this garden gnome that was beside the green tarps at the curb. The guy asks the gnome a few questions and then the gnome wouldn't answer any of his questions so the guy said to the gnome "I'll smear this poop on you and it will go right through you!" (the poop was beside the gnome). So, the gnome answered the guy's questions and then the guy hugged the gnome.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You poopy gnome! (my son's dream)

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi hinds!! This reminds me of how a child may view our correction towards them. There have been times when my daughter has withheld information from me, or flat out lied to my face about things. When I approach her to speak truthfully to me, and I explain the consequences of not telling me the truth, most of the time she will fess up. God always gives me discernment when she is lying to me, even about the dumbest things. If she does confess, most of the time she is off the hook with me (sometimes I think she lies to me cuz she is afraid of getting in trouble for something), and I tell her how proud I am of her telling me the truth...ending with a hug! Has your son had some of the same bends towards story-telling as my daughter has? If not, do you think it might be possible that there may be something he wants to get off his chest to you?? Just some thoughts...

P.S. I know neither of us would ever bring a consequence of this sort on to either of our kids (meaning with the poop), but I wonder if its something like the threat of losing their video games or something like that...it could be viewed in their eyes as bad as this poop resonating to the core of their being... lol!

Please toss if this doesnt fit at all, or if you dont bear witness to this...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 pm

I was thinking the same things today! Yup, the video games and he doesn't get to play with his friends. It's always about getting his homework done. He gets sidetracked and takes him some time to get really focused. I have found him playing video games and hiding them when I ask him what he's doing but he does eventually tell me what he's doing because, he know I know. He's getting a lot better though and tells me almost immediately.
I have taken away his games for a month at a time on several occasions and grounded him for a week or 2 at a time. He knows I'm good about taking away the good stuff.

I just gave my son a hug and called him my little garden gnome lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:30 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:

I just gave my son a hug and called him my little garden gnome lol!

lol! This is so cute!!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:40 pm

lol! Daisy

I'm SO thankful to Father that he is able to tell me his dreams and that they are nothing like mine when I was a kid!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Amen Hinds!!! He sounds like a sweet boy!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:47 pm

He sure is Daisy

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 pm

:praiseg-d:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:56 pm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down