Going on Vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going on Vacation

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 am

I had a dream we were going on a family trip (irl we are soon). My mom in the dream gave me a couple gift certificates to the place we are planning on going irl. I was SO excited happy dance !! I hugged her and said 'Thank you so much mom!' I think we were in the lobby of the place that she gave me certificates for! Then my husbands old boss (who is a jerk irl-very arrogant-thinks he is always right), looks at me and says, 'You better save your money b/c your engine is going to blow next!' He was SO certain, that we must have hit a certain amount of miles in our car, and that particular car was known for blowing engines or something. My husband rolled his eyes, and told me to come on (basically ignoring him). We began to sit down to eat.

I have a pretty good idea on this one, but would love to hear thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going on Vacation

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:27 am

Hi, Daisy -

This dream sounds to me like you're going to receive some blessings during this trip. That's awesome!

I also think that the boss is the enemy, who desires to steal your joy. Thankfully, your husband had faith to shrug off the doubt.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 am

Amen Mark!! AGAIN, you have confirmed some things for me! Bless you brother!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top