Sobering vision of an eagle/falcon, angel, and buzzard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sobering vision of an eagle/falcon, angel, and buzzard

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:19 pm

I had a vision the other night of an eagle or some type of falcon flying towards the sky, high into the clouds. The eagle/falcon soon turned into a large angel that was flying over the earth and looking downward on it. He had a large chain around his neck and at the end of the chain (he was wearing like a necklace), he was hauling a huge, giant, brick or something very large and heavy. He was also blowing on the earth like something you would see the north wind doing in a story book. I didn't have a good feeling about this, I felt like the angel was sent to carry out God's judgement. I began praying and asked the Lord to start the vision over again with the eagle/falcon and I was praying I would see something happier. The vision began again with the eagle/falcon flying high in the sky. He flew through a bright ray of light that was located around the bottom of the brick thing the angel had been carrying. The bird flew through the light and came back through the other side changed into a buzzard looking for flesh to eat. praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sobering vision of an eagle/falcon, angel, and buzzard

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 am

That is disturbing!

Just my thoughts Daph. We know that times aren't going to get better. Could the stone and chain represent hard labour with little gain (like labouring during a famine/flood, trying to get things to grow or crops being destroyed) and more disasters that kill a lot of people (buzzards).
Famine isn't killing anyone here though and the other things are already happening or have happened.

I was thinking about millstones around the neck but the angel is only carrying it. Could the wind be intentionally reminding you of the north wind and really represent a "Nor' Easterly" (what they call it in VA) which causes flooding and lots of property damage?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:02 am

Hello, Laura -

These are only my thoughts as I look at the vision. Two things stand out to me: The three forms of the flying creature, and your own interaction with God as you saw them.

To me, while the vision seems to be about an upcoming event, I look at it as how it may be viewed. First, the eagle/falcon makes me think that, at first, the event would start out with the appearance of something commonplace - nothing supernatural about it. When it changed into an angel, the natural response is that this event is from God - that this is His will, and if it's punishment...well, then what can we do about it? And I would assume that many voices would pronounce it as so.

However, you asked God to see something different, and when the same eagle/falcon passed through light, it was revealed to be a buzzard, looking for flesh to eat. Seeing something differently due to the light shining on it makes me think that this isn't really from God, but from our enemy, and as so would be revealed to those who seek God about the event as it takes place.

Like I said, though...these are just my own thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:32 am

Deception and confusion is what I saw when you saw it. There are things coming where even the elect will be deceived. There will be bondage and slavery to things in which we thought where good will be reversed. There will be a chain of events that will occur, no pun intended but it is a pun, or a play on words if you will. I sensed you are picking up on what the Lord is revealing in this hour and the days to come. I have been getting some stuff as well.

Thanks for posting this is confirms me as well.

Did you see the vision I had about, "The eyes in fast forward?" I realized that in that vision the Lord was going to give profound insight as to what is coming. If you get a chance please have a look see.

Hugs to you precious one.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi Daphenie,

Intense.

Thoughts thrown out, no interp...discard or keep what might help.
Hope your day is going well.

I added somethings.

What caught my eye was that it was an eagle or falcon.
Falcons are super fast, and I have heard people talking about eagles symbolically representing a prophet.

So a prophet that is ascending..moving up, very quickly?
Or a messenger who is on its way home.

False prophets/teachers have a tendancy to be cloudy at times (and then clear at others)...but anyways..thats an opinion based on..an opinion..lol

And perhaps it is God's messenger, with a weighty call?

Hard to say, except for what you felt in the dream...

I went to look up millstone, because I also identified with its similarity to the scripture.
I didn't realize that in its definition that fits with the scripture, is a heavy and inexcapable responsibility.
The messenger appears to be bound to this.

Can you imagine the weight of the stone....?
Do you think this being/bird would be able to remain in the air long, without falling to the earth? How long...or short will the process be?

I see the buzzard as its ultimate purpose in God's plan, even if it isnt the enemies plan. Buzzards eat dead flesh.
They are actually neccessary.

I ask the Lord so often, somethings about things in my life...why?

I know, He has a reason.

His Glory must be known.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:06 am

Hi Daphanie,

I decided to read the Luke 17 passage (basically I believe verses 1-4 go together) in order to make some attempt to understand it.
The millstone was said to be a better outcome than what WILL happen to those who cause others to stumble.

And he said to his disciples, “Temptations to sin are sure to come, but woe to the one through whom they come!

It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.

Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”

(Luke 17:1-4 ESV)

I wonder if the millstone has to do with the burden of guilt that is carried, instead of confessed and forgiven.

Even if it has nothing to do with your dream, Im just really glad to be lead to study and ask Him for understanding.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:04 am

Laura,

First let me say these are just my thoughts when I read the dream. I see this as a foretelling of things to come. Could this be the judgments of God spoken about in the Revelations. This to me has a strong prophetic theme to it. I am getting ready for work so can't be sure but doesn't the angel remind you of how the end time events start....with the angels standing at the 4 corners of the earth and carrying the judgments on the earth? Doesn't it also say something about the buzzards eating the flesh of those who have died? Like in Chapter 18 or so. Again no time to research right now but I think the Lord is showing you these things so you can pray for those who do not yet know him and to forewarn you and us of things to come.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi Laura~When I read your post the first thing that came to me, even before reading the others thoughts is that this is def a call towards prayer. The fact that you felt it was Gods judgement, made me immediately think strongly that this could be a call to prayer. I am reminded of the example of Abraham in the bible when he was speaking with God of the Land of Sodom and in how when Abraham was interceding that he convinced God that if there were 10 righteous that God would have spared the city. I truly believe if Abraham would have continued to intercede down to 1 Righteous man, that God would have spared the city. Unfortunately Abraham stopped. Even though, the people in the land were wickedly entangled in sin, I believe its Gods truest hearts desire that none would perish, and all would experience eternal life. I believe you even asking him to give you a happier vision seems to me to go along with this story of intercession with Abraham. I personally believe that its the goodness of God that leads people toward repentance (especially now in the New Covenant, since Jesus took our punishment on the cross). BUT, since God is Holy and Righteous, I believe the enemy does use God's Righteousness and Holy Law to sort of have the license to display destruction in the lives of others. I strongly believe when one righteous intercedes, and gets in agreement with God, it releases the stronghold of the enemy so that the judgement can be deterred (in this case, removing the weighted brick off the bird, releasing it so that it can fly away to somewhere else)....setting a whole new course and plan for the people in the land. I think this could be an important message for us as intercessors to continue to pray until the burden of the Lord is lifted. Just some thoughts of mine, not an interp. Please pray on these things and toss whatever doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:44 am

piano wrote:Hi Daphanie,

I decided to read the Luke 17 passage (basically I believe verses 1-4 go together) in order to make some attempt to understand it.
The millstone was said to be a better outcome than what WILL happen to those who cause others to stumble.

And he said to his disciples, “Temptations to sin are sure to come, but woe to the one through whom they come!

It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.

Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”

(Luke 17:1-4 ESV)

I wonder if the millstone has to do with the burden of guilt that is carried, instead of confessed and forgiven.

Even if it has nothing to do with your dream, Im just really glad to be lead to study and ask Him for understanding.

Peace,

Piano

I BET THAT"S WHAT IT WAS!!! A MILLSTONE!!!! Interesting!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:Laura,

First let me say these are just my thoughts when I read the dream. I see this as a foretelling of things to come. Could this be the judgments of God spoken about in the Revelations. This to me has a strong prophetic theme to it. I am getting ready for work so can't be sure but doesn't the angel remind you of how the end time events start....with the angels standing at the 4 corners of the earth and carrying the judgments on the earth? Doesn't it also say something about the buzzards eating the flesh of those who have died? Like in Chapter 18 or so. Again no time to research right now but I think the Lord is showing you these things so you can pray for those who do not yet know him and to forewarn you and us of things to come.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I was thinking along those lines too Connie! Thanks!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:03 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hello, Laura -

These are only my thoughts as I look at the vision. Two things stand out to me: The three forms of the flying creature, and your own interaction with God as you saw them.

To me, while the vision seems to be about an upcoming event, I look at it as how it may be viewed. First, the eagle/falcon makes me think that, at first, the event would start out with the appearance of something commonplace - nothing supernatural about it. When it changed into an angel, the natural response is that this event is from God - that this is His will, and if it's punishment...well, then what can we do about it? And I would assume that many voices would pronounce it as so.

However, you asked God to see something different, and when the same eagle/falcon passed through light, it was revealed to be a buzzard, looking for flesh to eat. Seeing something differently due to the light shining on it makes me think that this isn't really from God, but from our enemy, and as so would be revealed to those who seek God about the event as it takes place.

Like I said, though...these are just my own thoughts.
-Mark

Mark, thanks for sharing your thoughts! I should mention that when I was praying and got the answer of the eagle/falcon, it felt like the Lord was saying "No I won't relent, in fact I'm sending this buzzard." I don't fill myself with end times material, and I haven't read revelations in a long time. I DID read Jeremiah about a week ago, but the Lord specificly instructed me to. scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 am

piano wrote:Hi Daphenie,

Intense.

Thoughts thrown out, no interp...discard or keep what might help.
Hope your day is going well.

I added somethings.

What caught my eye was that it was an eagle or falcon.
Falcons are super fast, and I have heard people talking about eagles symbolically representing a prophet.

So a prophet that is ascending..moving up, very quickly?
Or a messenger who is on its way home.

False prophets/teachers have a tendancy to be cloudy at times (and then clear at others)...but anyways..thats an opinion based on..an opinion..lol

And perhaps it is God's messenger, with a weighty call?

Hard to say, except for what you felt in the dream...

I went to look up millstone, because I also identified with its similarity to the scripture.
I didn't realize that in its definition that fits with the scripture, is a heavy and inexcapable responsibility.
The messenger appears to be bound to this.

Can you imagine the weight of the stone....?
Do you think this being/bird would be able to remain in the air long, without falling to the earth? How long...or short will the process be?

I see the buzzard as its ultimate purpose in God's plan, even if it isnt the enemies plan. Buzzards eat dead flesh.
They are actually neccessary.

I ask the Lord so often, somethings about things in my life...why?

I know, He has a reason.

His Glory must be known.

Peace,

Piano

Yes, in fact in a past dream of mine, I was a bird of prey, which represented a prophet cause when I looked up "bird of prey" in the Bible, it represented the calling of a prophet in Isaiah (I think..anyway I could look it up if you want). These are some interesting thoughts.. What I wanted to make clear is that the angel (who had no wings, he was like a powerful man in the sky) was hovering over the earth to carry out God's judgement, not any specific country per se. I noticed the soccer team tragedy in Egypt recently and was wondering if that was what it was about... Scratch Chin I don't watch the news much, so when I get information it's from the internet when I sign into my mail.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top