dreaming about my husband driving a bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreaming about my husband driving a bus

Post by MaMa on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:28 am

i have been praying for my husband's ministry for a while. i had a dream two days ago.
my husband and i and our two kids were on a road trip to somewhere. but the funny thing in the dream is that my husband wasn't driving our own car. he was driving a big bus with double decks (the kind of public bus you will see in London). the road trip was very long. we were going on a very hilly and rocky mountain road. it was definitely not good for a bus to go on such a route.

i prayed for my husband's ministry before and i had several dreams about him driving us somewhere. but he has never ever driven a bus in those dreams. he only drove our own car (five people camery). we almost got into several accidents in those dreams. i know God has his protection and helps my husband to avoid several big crushes and safely brings us home.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreaming about my husband driving a bus

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:15 am

It sounds like you husbands ministry is about to grow and take you and your family up to new heights, and though it will be uncomfortable and maybe even scary because they way in which it will take you seems like the wrong way but maybe it isn't.

Pray about this as I am not sure...

Was that the end of your dream, where you felt like it was not a good route for a bus?

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:15 am

Cars are usually more personal, like maybe in this instance personal/family ministry. Buses can sometimes represent church ministry.

It sounds like maybe the Lord is giving you a heads up that his ministry is heading in a new direction so you can pray over it.

I get pretty immediate results to prayer when that happens!

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:23 pm

i can't really remember what is after the hilly and rocky road. but i do agree that God is giving me a heads up about my husband's future ministry.
the reason why i felt like it was not a good route for a bus was because the hilly and rocky condition of the road (from a human perspective). but i think i agree with Lori's thinking that my husband is about to take us to a new heights and though it will be uncomfortable. well, but i guess the nature of ministry is full of uncomfortable things. it will even hurt people sometimes.
so do both of you think that this dream is to remind me to pray more about his ministry then?
i lately feel strongly that God wants me to focus on prayer and i am fasting right now. thanks for both of your responses.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:10 pm

There are always ups and downs as well as mistakes and the enemy always seems to create a disturbance before God takes us to another level.

If he gave you this dream while you are fasting, he is most likely showing you that something is coming, and telling you exactly how and what to pray for it. He is giving you inside info now, so you can pray for wisdom and insight ahead of time and to pray protection over what is coming.

:)

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:01 pm

I wonder if things are about to change concerning your husband's ministry? No longer is it between you two (as evidence with just you and he in the vehicle) but NOW its others--and lots of them! (as evidence of the double decker bus?) Because the top part of the bus is "open" I wonder if the ministry will cause you two to be "more open" and the growth will be evident to others? Has it been a slow process (or seems like nothing has been happening fast enough for you and your husband?) Those tour buses are usually for leisure and a relaxing experience to see and learn and enjoy--and I wonder if this is what your husband's ministry will become?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:28 pm

thank you for sharing desiree. my husband is actually a pastor at a church. we both think that God is going to use this church to bless more people in this area. our church is growing a little now. but you are right nothing has been happening fast enough for us to see the big change. but we understand God has his timing for everything.
so before i prayed for my husband's church, we were always in a little car. but somehow this time the car has been changed into a bus. so i just wonder whether God's timing is coming now. may be he will start to make a difference in this church. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top