Dream of Family members leaving me stranded

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Family members leaving me stranded

Post by TrustingintheLord on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 am

Currently I live in Texas and My Family lives in Atlanta. I said yesterday to my son we were moving back to Atlanta.

Last night I had this dream that I went out with my mother and oldest brother and it was at night. They went into this place and stayed awhile, while I was in the back seat of the car. When they came out of this place I got out of the car and said I need to use the restroom I will be right back. They said nothing to me and got in the car. I walked across the street and went into the place I ended up immediately in the restroom. The bathroom was horrific. Every stool minus two were very nasty and broken down with a board on it, because I went to each one. There was 3 ladies in front of me. So, I was waiting. Two ladies went in and was taking along time like they weren't going to come out. So, I left out and went back across the street and my mother and oldest brother left me.

So, I looked back across the street and there were lot of children outside next door to the place I just left out of. I walked towards them to see if I could get some help by an adult and for safety because it was at night. I walked in the inside of this place and tried to call my mother and the children disappeared.

I have this old phone that doesn't work properly and it was the phone I had in my dream. I was trying to call my mother and the numbers were not going thru. The buttons were being stubborn and would not work. I was getting frustrated and didn't know what to do because I didn't have my car, money, or nothing. Then I went outside and sat on the old couch they had and tried to keep calling my mother. The man and woman comes outside and sits next to me and he has this big skinned chicken that is bothering me so I got up to continue to call my mother. I went back inside and the man and woman sat on each side of me and both of them stuffed one bill into my top pocket. I grabbed their arms and said thank you very thankful to them. Then I thought I can go walking, find a bus, but I didn't know where the bus stop was because I didn't know my surroundings.

TrustingintheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Family members leaving me stranded

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 am

Do you feel that this move will help you spiritually, and is your mom and older brother a help in your faith?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustingintheLord on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:12 am

This move will not help me spiritually and they are not a help in my faith walk at all. I think God wants me to visit not move there. I didn't want to go back anyway because my oldest son is buried in TX and he just recently passed away. Also, I really dislike Atlanta.

I was thinking God was telling me not to move back there.

TrustingintheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 am

With that being said here are some thoughts for you. I ask that you pray about it.
Going to the bathroom can be spiritual cleansing and in the dreams there were a lot of obstacles keeping you from doing this. When you went to the bathroom or another way to say it when you went to the Lord for your refreshing, your mother and older brother were not supportive and just left you in the dark so to speak. Walking through the children playing and seeking help from an adult could be the Lord telling you come up higher. Yet He is still telling you to have that playful child like faith, with spiritual maturity. See Matthew chapter 18, I Corinthians 13:11, and I Corinthians 14:20. Not being able to get a hold of your mother could be telling you that at this point there is a communication break down between you and her. The chicken bothering you could represent that you are struggling with fear, but God is telling you to be of good courage Joshua 1:8 and II Timothy 1:7. This fear could be based on you question if you can provide for you and your family because each couple gives you a dollar bill. Them giving you a dollar bill is the Lord showing you that He will provide for you. With you get two dollar bills I would expect that the Lord is going to double your income. We are living in a great time for Christians and God will take care of His people and there will be a great transfer of wealth to His people. Most of all thought we get to experience His intimate presence more and more in the days to come.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:51 am

An additional thought on the chicken being skinned and without feathers. Could be the Lord saying that you have been dealing with the fear and you are making progress and you almost have it put down. I relate the chicken with fear because of when people are scared they are called chicken. No offense intended just cheering you on. clapping

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top