OH WOW LOTS OF EYES SET BEFORE ME IN FAST FORWARD.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OH WOW LOTS OF EYES SET BEFORE ME IN FAST FORWARD.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Oh my goodness! Oh wow! Oh my man unbelievable! what

There is no words to share what I just saw in a brief few minutes. I am still shaking from it inside and my emotions are stirred.

I had laid down to rest because I have been exhausted. I was trying to fix something on my computer and I laid down just to shut my eyes for a few minutes. As soon as I shut my eyes I was taken into this vision. IN the vision I looked into this cave then all of a sudden it was like I was carried in but yet I was floating into the cave, and I had no control it was like this cave sucked me in, and it was like this cave had no ending, it was like I was going down hallways in this cave.. Then all of a sudden I am looking into a mans brown eye like we were eye to eye and I was drawn into this mans eye, and it was as if I was seeing deep inside Him as if this mans eye was the cave I was being drawn or sucked into. Then all of a sudden I was eye to eye with a lion and it pierced me so intensely I felt I do not how to explain it. Then before me was a set of Dove eyes. Then it was like all these eyes were appearing before mine on fast forward.

I do not know what all these eyes where doing and I just know it was again no words.

Does anyone have a clue what the Lord is doing in this. "IT WAS SO LEAST EXPECTED"

I AM IN TEARS, AND I AM BEFORE HIM RIGHT NOW JUST TRYING TO GET MY BODY TO CALM DOWN AND SEEKING HIM FOR THE MEANING.

BLESSINGS

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH WOW LOTS OF EYES SET BEFORE ME IN FAST FORWARD.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 am

I pray this is of some help. This is just a thought. I think of eyes as a window to the soul. Also think of it as knowledge, sight, insight, foresight.

I pray that will help for discernment.

love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:59 am

Thanks Connie. I knew it had something to do with seeing. The cave not sure about that yet. Thanks again it was a powerful encounter and It really pierced my heart it was so intense.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 am

Yes very power full, and I would agree with Dove-Solutions. Just trying to confirm the obvious but we know a Lion and a Dove are a good combination. thumbs

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:05 am

A cave a lot of times is used as a place where God protects his people from the enemy, and also where Old Testament saints are buried.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:06 am

Yes we sure do! What is interesting was the Lions eyes were in front of me longer and the dove eyes were too then the next thing I know, all these animal eyes were in front of my eyes too only in fast forward. They were not evil ones but it was like all the animals in the Bible. It was so wow intense and piercing. I was shaken.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:12 am

Another thought on the cave is that it is dark and ominous. But when you are going through this type of experience the Lord is definitely present with you. All I can say is a great experience. I will pray that this encounter with God will be life changing for you. Hold on to it and be blessed.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 am

It reminds me of one of the beasts or cherubs that are around our Father's throne, covered in eyes. I'm not saying that is what you saw, but that it's definitely in God's character! What an amazing vision!!! I've never heard anything like it before

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 am

Amen! AWESOME!!! PRAISE GOD! I'm in agreement with everyone here!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top