Trees in a driveway - My father's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trees in a driveway - My father's dream

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:05 pm

This is my dad's dream. IRL my parents are hoping to move house this year.

Dad had arrived at this new house that he was supposed to move into, but someone had planted trees in the driveway and he couldn't get in. He was annoyed and frustrated that someone had done this to his house. Further up the street someone was trying to build a driveway where my dad should be living. He asked one lady, did you put these trees up in the driveway? She said, yes. He asked, why? She said, it's complicated and messy.

Thanks everyone :) Also has the dream dictionary been taken down?

Blessings.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trees in a driveway - My father's dream

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Just a thought lionheartedgirl...The trees to me seem like obstacles of sorts. The frustration, complicated and messy parts remind me of how frustrating it could be to sell or buy a house that is through a short-sale. Have they picked a house yet? Are they waiting on the bank to say yes or no to an offer on any short sales by chance. I have heard that the bank can make you wait forever before giving an answer, and there is a lot of different factors that can become 'complicated' in this process. Please toss if these thoughts don't fit.

They are working on getting the dream dictionary back up and running. Im not sure what is going on with it, but I have heard it should be back up shortly. Im excited for it to get back up...cuz I miss it too!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks Daisy! Nothing has been decided yet about the house, they're still looking and trying to find out where they should live and if they should move.. They're both Christians so I have no doubt God will be guiding them in this. So it's probably just my dad's feelings of frustration being expressed in a dream? I'll continue to pray for them, thanks Daisy!!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Anytime...does he feel like there are obstacles preventing him from moving?? Is your mom wanting to move too??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Yes mom does want to move - desperately! I think they're concerned about finances and buying the right house. Also they're simply unsure to the location where they want to move... they're retired but still wanting to be in ministry, looking for a church and I think they have a few places they would like to move. Just like the dream actually - it is a complicated matter!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 pm

lionheartedgirl wrote: Just like the dream actually - it is a complicated matter!

I love this!!! His dream def makes sense! I will join in prayer for your dad and mom and that the right opportunity would open up at the right time, and that everything will fall into place.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Thankyou Daisy!! Bless You

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Anytime!!! Bless You Back!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top