Bathing my kids UNDER the sink? Wallabies??My deceased Great Grandfather was there too.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bathing my kids UNDER the sink? Wallabies??My deceased Great Grandfather was there too.

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:06 am

I had a dream we were in this house. The house I dont recognize irl. We were on the second floor, and there were windows all around us on every wall, allowing us to see outside. In fact, I dont even remember any dry wall visable, it was all windows from the top of the ceiling to the bottom. I could see the surrounding land down below since we were on the second floor. There were random family members hanging out in what seemed to almost be a vacation house. One person in particular was my deceased GREAT GRANDFATHER!! IRL He passed away more than 20yrs ago, before I was serving the Lord. He was a GREAT man of God, and served the Lord with fervency. He was the one solid believer in our family!! He stated on his death bed that he knew that I would see the Lords next visitation (this was before I was living for God)!! He very much flowed within the prophetic, and was also an intercessor, and I believe these gifts have been passed down to me (especially the intercessor gift)!! He was sitting on one of the couches, just sort of hanging out (maybe even observing). I remember thinking that he is a man that just keeps to himself. His eyes really stood out to me. I didn't feel ANY fear, or any creepiness at all. He was just kind of there, and it sort of even brought a comfort, even though he didn't say a word in the dream.

I remember a scene where I was packing a bag for my kids and I to go somewhere. I wanted to bathe the kids..it seemed that the sink was the only place I could do it at. The top part of the sink was too small, so I was going to do it underneath in the cupboard part. I remember thinking the water wouldn't be able to get very deep because the lip on the cupbord was only about 1/4 of an inch, it was sort of like wooden trim. I didn't ever bathe my kids. I remember at this point feeling frustrated...b/c it wasn't easy getting out of the house! Then I seen a shower head above the sink, and the drain was in the middle of the tile floor. There was not a tub or a shower curtain. The sink and shower-head was right out in the open, sort of adjoining in an open floor plan with the living room that had all the windows all around. I remember deciding that I was going to shower there since there was a drain in the middle of the floor.

Scene change: I never saw myself shower and in the dream there wasn't even a thought of needing privacy, but somehow the kids and I were down below outside. The grass was super green, and I was loading the kids up into a wagon or something to pull them along. There were other family members out there with us, with their children hanging around, like we were all headed somewhere together. Then we seen some WALABIE'S on the grass not too far from us.Their BIG feet really stood out to me! There were at least 3 of them. They were really big in the dream, bigger than a Kangaroo! I really felt that these Kangaroos were significant of something that was very aggresive! IRL I know they are smaller than Kangaroo's. My sisters little girl went too close to the Walabie. I remember specifically that we weren't suppose to get within 600 ft of these things, that they could be EXTREMELY dangerous if you invade their personal space!!! I cant remember what would happen, but I remember my sister scolding her daughter. Thankfully she didn't get hurt.

End of dream....

Any thoughts appreciated! Not a clue what this about yet.....

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bathing my kids UNDER the sink? Wallabies??My deceased Great Grandfather was there too.

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 am

Sounds like your grand father was a good role model to look up too. Do you think that the Walabie could be a play on words and it could be "want to be" like your grand father.

With the Walabies being bigger then normal it seems possibly the Lord is wanting to focus on them in your dream.

How this all ties together with the rest did not get much on that. But your grand father walabies and not being able to give your kids a bath is what stood out to me.

How the walabie creating a dangerous situation for your sister and her daughter relates to the rest do not have anything on.

Just a few thoughts thrown your way.

Just futher thought on the walabies. The pouch they carry their babies in offer much comfort and protection and here is a quote from national geographic about their legs "They have powerful hind legs they use to bound along at high speeds and jump great distances. When wallabies are threatened by predators, or when males battle each other, they may also use these legs to deliver powerful kicks."

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bathing my kids UNDER the sink? Wallabies??My deceased Great Grandfather was there too.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 am

Hi, Daisy -

Just a few of my thoughts on the dream: I think that the portion where you were on the 2nd level of the window-house could relate to a new, higher level in prophetic giftings - the windows and your ability to see all around you is what makes me think this way.

The great-grandfather could represent someone who you respect, who you recognize as flowing mightily in these gifts. It could also represent the Holy Spirit, himself, whose very presence is comforting.

The scene about the sink/washing...this is only a thought...but I think of you recognizing a spiritual need for your children and being unable to get it properly with what you have available to you. Considering doing it under the sink makes me think that you'll try to make it work out in any way possible, but the reality is that it's really not going to address the needs. The frustration that you felt in the dream would likely be felt in real life, after having gone through a lot to get there. The part about you showering makes me think that this place probably would work out for you as an individual, but there's still the unmet needs of the others in your family.

For the last scene...I'm going to PM you my thoughts on that. :)
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Thank you so much to both of you for your posts! Much to think and pray about... happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top