Seattle & Cruise Ship Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seattle & Cruise Ship Dream

Post by ladybecky on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:01 am

I had a brief dream where I was on a cruise liner. The cruise liner's seaport was in Seattle, however I remember that I was going to get on in Idaho and the cruise liner would follow a river that would ultimately lead to the Seattle sea port. I distinctly remember that as the ship traveled down the river, we went down a incline in the water, the ship went down the incline with ease, I along with others were standing on the front bow of the ship observing the progress. When the ship came to the bottom of the incline, I noticed a sudden wave of water that was going to hit the ship getting us all wet. I turned my back as if to brace myself from the cold water that would hit us on the bow. End of Dream.

I have a couple of questions:

-Again sometimes I get specific locations in dreams (Seattle, idaho) I don't understand what they mean?
-I did a little research and Seattle is a port city with cruise ships

Thoughts anyone???

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seattle & Cruise Ship Dream

Post by afterhisheart on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:50 am

I think you would be interested in reading this that was just written yesterday.

http://www.glory-of-zion.org/outmail/12-2-08_TradeProphecyOnline.htm

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:57 am

Wow, very interesting article! Thank You. It definitely has some ties into what I dreamt. As I ponder on the dream further, here is what stood out:

-The route was different, not typical to get to the port city of Seattle. It was inland (Idaho/or Iowa) from a river that flowed out to the sea.

-The ship was large and it was a cruise ship.

-The wave that hit the ship as it descended down the incline in the river. Not sure if it was bad or good. I know that is was sudden, not huge.

- I braced myself because I knew the wave would splash cold water over the bow where I was with others.

Is this indicative of taking a new route or course of direction? I would appreciate any further thoughts about this.

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:11 pm

To my amazement, the snake river in Idaho does connect to the Columbia river and which goes all the way through Washington and it does eventually flow out to sea! I never knew this. Apparently the river is a shipping channel:

"Thus a deep shipping channel through locks and slackwater reservoirs for heavy barges exists from the Pacific Ocean to Lewiston, Idaho. Most barge traffic originating on the Snake River goes to deep-water ports on the lower Columbia River, such as Portland. Grain, mostly wheat, is the main product shipped from the Snake, and nearly all of it is exported internationally from the lower Columbia River ports."

Wow, why would the Lord give me these specific geographical locations??? He seems do do this to me quite often, I'm trying to learn what the Lord is showing me. Anyone have any further ideas??

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top