Husband & the Elevator Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband & the Elevator Dream

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:52 am

I was with my husband at the nursing home he's at, and we were on the elevator going to the third floor. (there's that THREE again) However, we ended up on the 4th floor. We got out and Karl was in his wheelchair in front of the elevators drinking a Pepsi. After awhile we got back on the elevator to go to the 3rd floor where his room is.

There were other dreams with this one, but I canít remember them. Also, just before I awoke, I saw things, but again, I canít remember what. Before I wrote down all that transpired, I got involved with other things and in so forgetting everything except the dream above. I pray the Lord will give me another chance on these revelations. I know that "cluster dreams" are usually related.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband & the Elevator Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:40 am

I just wanted to share a thought I had,

Perhaps the three stands for a place you are wanting and needing to be, but the fourth floor is symbolic for some kind of delay?

I have an uncle in a nursing home right now who is going through physical therapy..it seems he is often so close to coming home, but he has things that come up that set him back or delay his homecoming..
Again, just a thought I had, not a Holy Spirit interpretation.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 am

HI Daphanie,

Thank you for you response.

My husband has been a permanent resident at the nursing home since 9/09. He has Parkinson's. He has his good days & few not so good. I use to take him home every Sun. for the day until a couple of months ago. He was able to walk very well, but he is not walking as well and I am afraid to take him home for fear of his falling, but I am with him everyday for about 3hrs. I dream of his nursing home quite often.

I hope your uncle will be able to come home soon. I will pray that there will be no more delays & he will be home soon.

I just love your SIGNATURE (a woman's heart......) Powerful!

Be Blessed,
Elly

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top