This deam never got interpretation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This deam never got interpretation.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm

The Lord is bringing these dreams back to my mind for a reason I am just wanting confirmation. Thanks so much precious ones.

Dream Aug 04, 2011

I got on this fast train and went into a foreign country that was less traveled. I got off at this border and I was the only person who was there in this dessert and had to walk through this dessert alone to get to a church in the middle of no where. I was at this church for a very short time,then I walked back though this dessert to where the border was after church to return back to my state. When I got to border I had lost my passport and other papers needed to pass the border and get on the train. It was like the border was where the train was. The border patrol guy was either of middle eastern decent or Indian decent, he was sitting at a table in the middle of this dessert where the border was, and again I was the only person that seemed to exist. The border patrol guy told me I had to walk under this bridge and go around the bridge to then up and over the bridge to catch this my train home. So I began to walk under the bridge and around and then walked up these stairs to get to the other side.

Any insight.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This deam never got interpretation.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Greetings, Steadygaze -

I was wondering if the dream might be a sequence of events happening in your life. I see that it was from August, so maybe you have already been through a part of it.

I look at it generally, where first you were quickly moved into an area that was foreign to you. The place could be one of solitude, and perhaps a spiritual desert...which makes me think of it as somewhere that the Holy Spirit isn't flowing. The next detail makes me think it could actually be a real church (or just a spiritual state that you found yourself in). I don't know if you're already planted in a church or if you've moved into something new, so maybe you could comment on if that fits your situation at all.

Thankfully, you're only there for a brief moment, and then brought back out of this dry place. The loss of your passport and other papers makes me think of a situation that was a loss of or an attack on your identity. The next encounter with the border patrol guy...Did you feel like the instructions he gave you were really the right way to go about getting back, or do you think he was making you jump through unreasonable hoops to get back to where you needed to be? Basically, how did you feel about him?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Yes All the above is true I have gone through some of it already. Yes I moved to an unfamiliar place in the natural, and yes is has been dry.I was in a church in the natural for a very short time. yes there was an attack on me.

I felt good about the border patrol guy.

Thanks for your insight.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Ah, since you felt good about the border patrol guy, I'll go on to say that I think that it's someone with Godly direction for you (or perhaps it's the Holy Spirit, himself) on how to get you to where you need to be. I'm thinking that you might feel like you're getting there in a roundabout/indirect way, but you'll definitely get where you need to go.

Even better is that you were already following the instructions in the dream, so I don't think you'll even question it in the natural.

Blessings to you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top