Bus symbol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bus symbol

Post by Grace010 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 am

I have been dreaming abt bus recently....any idea / thought about this?
any thought or idea is welcome.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bus symbol

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:46 pm

My thoughts are that they are a means of transportation from one place to another. There are all different kinds of buses though. What kind of bus was this. I would think the deeper of meaning would come from what kind of bus it was. (Ex. A school bus, and public transportation bus, a disability bus, a church bus, or a double decked tourist bus) What was the context of the dream? Were you driving, or were you a passenger? Who else was on the bus with you?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:01 am

Hi Daisy,
it is actually a transportation bus and there is a stairs to sit on the top. Actually I dreamt in different contexts...one time I saw I stood face to face with my pastor and there is a bus behind me. another time I dreamt about I Faced the elder in the church face to face and at that time I sat on my bed and he sat on his bed and he kept looking at me but I didn't notice it so I stood up, prepare myself in the kitchen and I started to find a bus...there was a bus which stop in front of me. so there was no door and I could easily step in without paying LOL :d...I started to get in and go upstairs...IRL I love to sit on the top in Bus...
It was not a bad dream but I kept dreaming abt bus, bus and bus again... any idea in this case?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Well in many instances it seems to involve spiritual things. Maybe it means God is going to be transporting you to a higher level in the things in Him. Just more thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:04 am

Hi daisy,

tnx for your thought. spiritual things such as? but what was Elder representing for?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 am

Just a thought, not an interp. Possibly stepping into more of a leadership role?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:32 am

Maybe those in leadership noticing your giftings, talents, and character...and wanting to utilize those things for the kingdom. Just thoughts....please pray on them

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:59 am

thank you I will de :hallelujah: finitely pray abt that

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 am

Grace010,

Churches can also represent ministry. The type of bus to me would be important. You said a transportation bus but what type. School, church? All buses are for transportation....see what I mean.

This is not an interpretation but just my thoughts. I would say maybe you will be involved in some type of ministry. Maybe coming face to face with that ministry. Again these are just thoughts. I pray it helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:13 am

What about a trolley bus? The kind you ride on for sight-seeing? In my dream, I was standing near the street with my two children and saw a trolley parked there. We were going to meet some friends in another town and I was thinking "this is the best way to get there", as if my friends, nor anyone else, didn't know you could get to this town on that bus.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top