MANIFESTED: REACHING IN MY PURSE, WHAT DID I FIND?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTED: REACHING IN MY PURSE, WHAT DID I FIND?

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm

I HAVE BEEN GIVING UP A STORM TO THOSE WHO NEED, AND AS SOON AS I NEED MORE, I GET MORE, MY PURSE HAS NOT BEEN EMPTY SINCE I HAD THIS DREAM... lol!

REACHING IN MY PURSE, WHAT DID I FIND?
by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:22 am

.YA'LL, I DREAMED THAT I WAS SHOPPING, AND I HAD ON MY WHITE SWEATER, MY DAD WAS BESIDE ME IN THIS STORE. FOR REAL, WE WENT TO A SHOP IN SHREVEPORT, LA, BUT I DIDN'T PURCHASE ANYTHING-DIDN'T EVEN HAVE CASH.

BUT IN THE DREAM, I WAS LOOKING FOR MY CARD, AND I PULLED OUT A SMALL HANDFUL OF MONEY, FIFTEEN DOLLARS IN A FIVE AND TEN, AND SOME ONES. THEY WERE FOLDED IN HALF, BUT SPREAD LIKE A FAN. I COULD SEE THE DENOMINATIONS CLEARLY. (TOLDJA IT WAS SMALL, LMBO). THEN I WAS DOING SOMETHING ELSE, I CANNOT REMEMBER, AND I REACHED INTO MY PURSE, AND PULLED OUT A HANDFUL OF MONEY AGAIN. FIFTEEN DOLLARS IN A FIVE AND A TEN AND SOME ONES. I AM WONDERING JUST WHAT IT COULD MEAN...

NEED-TO-KNOW INFO: I DON'T LIKE TO SHOP, SO I KNOW THIS IS NOT A DESIRE TO SPEND MONEY I WISH I HAD DREAM. I DON'T EVEN SPEND MONEY LIKE "THAT". I USED TO UNTIL OVER THREE YEARS AGO.

PS. THIS IS A DOUBLE-DREAM TOO.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top