POLAR BEAR & RECEIVING A GIFT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POLAR BEAR & RECEIVING A GIFT

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 am

DREAM #1: I was walking in an area and I thought I saw a Polar Bear sleeping a short distance to the right of me. As I focused on this "object", it began to move, and I knew for sure it was a Polar Bear. I hurried on my journey. I approached an area where there were some men (I think three men).There's that number three again that I keep seeing in my dreams, so I know it is significant. As I was speaking with the men the Polar Bear appeared, and was coming toward us. I was feeling fear. One man was able to control him with ease. When the bear got near me, the one man was able to keep him at bay very easily.

My thoughts: I feel this MAN was JESUS and He is protecting me, but I know there is more to this dream. I'm hoping someone can fill in the blanks.

DREAM #2: I was in line with other people (not too far back in line), to receive a free gift. A lady was giving out gifts in boxes to each person in line. I noticed some people were giving her money (like a tip). I asked the lady ahead of me how much to give and she said, some were giving $3.00. There's that number "3" again. I pulled $3.00 out of my wallet in my purse (third time I dreamt about a purse, as well). However, I decided to give only $2.00. It seemed like people in line were moving around, but once again the line formed. There was a window with a man behind it to the left of the line (there was no line there). The man motioned with his hand for me to come to his window, and he gave me my gift.

My thoughts: Jesus was the man behind the window giving me a gift . It seems that I'm being set apart for something. Not sure about the rest of the dream. Please help!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLAR BEAR & RECEIVING A GIFT

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:27 am

Hello, Ellycat -

I have a few thoughts on your dreams. For the first one, I agree with what you've said about the Man being Jesus and that he has provided protection for you. I believe that the bear is symbolic for an enemy threat to you.

Lamentations 3:10 says, "He has hidden like a bear or a lion, waiting to attack me."

What's important is that you were able to recognize this threat for what it was...and, more importantly, the Man protected you. I'm thinking that when this dream manifests in real life, the recognition of this threat will follow how it went in the dream: You'll think you know what it is; then, when you see it move, you'll know for certain that it is an enemy threat.

Overall, I think it's a dream showing God's gift of discernment for you, followed by his protection.

The only thoughts I have on your 2nd dream are that I agree with what you've said - that you're going to be called out and separated from the rest. What's interesting to me is that, at the beginning of this dream, it seemed important for you to do what everyone else was doing, and you were prepared to do just that...at first. But after some reconsidering, you thought to give a different amount.

Please let me ask this: Are you involved in anything where you're beginning to question how much you're giving into it? It could be a specific area of ministry, or even a church as a whole...?

After that moment of questioning, you were called out from the others. You also had to respond to the call and approach the man, and then you were given your gift.

Just some things to consider.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 am

Hey Mark, Thanks for your input. I feel the the Spirit has revealed something to me regarding the Polar Bear Dream. I forgot to mention he was laying in snow that's why he was so hard to see.

Well, to continue: POLAR BEAR: Religious spirit – Matt:23:27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness.

SNOW: Pure –Ps 51:7 [g]Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; [h]Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
MY THOUGHTS: What God made to be holy, religious spirits have arisen into place. (polar bear arising from the snow) Some people will feel that my views of God’s Kingdom on earth, which include the return of the five-fold ministry, are too radical for them to accept. They are content being restrained in the four walls of their church.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

I haven't received anything more about the "Gift Dream" ......yet.

Thanks again, and have a blessed day.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:20 am

Hi, Ellycat -

I can see how the dream could mean what you're saying. Only you, the dreamer, will know for certain through the Holy Spirit's confirmation. Not matter what, there's no reason to have the fear that you did in the dream - Jesus is more powerful than any religious spirit!

Also, since an aspect of your first dream related to recognizing the bear in the snow, I'm thinking that you'll recognize this religious spirit's actions as it moves.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top