VERY LARGE Suitcases

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VERY LARGE Suitcases

Post by Cholette on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Heyyy...

Trying to get some ideas on what oversized suitcases could mean. This dream was about me and some of the leaders on our way to the airport and I stopped in a store to get another suitcase. When I walked in, there were very colorful OVERSIZED suitcases. Not the ones they have now where the handle pulls up and it rolls on wheels, but those old school ones that are square and have a handle...

Any ideas...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY LARGE Suitcases

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Hmmm...just going to fire off some thoughts, Cholette -

Since you and the leaders were on your way to the airport in the dream, my thinking is that the dream, as a whole, relates to a preparation for ministry - either in general, or a specific event coming up. I was kinda leaning toward the latter.

So, that being said, here's a few thoughts on the suitcases...without knowing how you actually felt about them: Perhaps they symbolize a specific area of your preparation - like a topic you planned to speak on, just as an example. If you felt good about the suitcases, then perhaps the colorful topic is a good idea. If you felt that the colors were loud and unfitting, well, maybe it's not such a good plan. The style of the suitcases also suggest something antiquated.

Another thought is that the bags might represent the way you present what you've planned. Like the style or manner, you know?

Yet another thought is that the suitcases could be those who receive the ministry - your target audience.

And, finally, they could always represent some kind of "baggage."

Sorry for the random thoughts. More of a brainstorm than anything.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi Cholette -

These are just thoughts as well...I had a dream once where I was going on a trip and carrying oversized wallets and luggage. In that dream, the wallet/luggage was about being equipped for the trip. The trip was a spiritual assignment.

Hope this helps!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm

wave C soapbox :blah: ,,,im feelin, that it is overseas ministry trip, coming, an u gonna take resources an things uve lernt idea in da past 2 wer eva ur goin,, its shows ur large capacity an wealth of lifes experiances, wow ,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,, on vacation, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:17 pm

The possibility of needing to bring more along with you than first anticipated comes to mind. I also was thinking of the possibility of you staying longer on your trip than anticipated. Just some thoughts....Please toss if its not a fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Thank you!!!!!!!! I've taken a piece of everything each of you have said. My dream makes A LOT of sense now.

Thanks you!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:22 pm

ok thats packing,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:10 am

Hi Cholette,
My thought about this suitcase is...it seems like your leaders and you are going to prepare some spiritual assignment. in order to get that assignment done, something big must be prepared. so what I tried to say, by going into another / DEEPER level....that's why you need large suitcase which can bring more things. Hope this helps and pls pray abt it, toss it if it is not correct.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top