Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

In need of prayer.

Hi all and Blessings. I have not been on here much have had a lot going on in my life.

I really could use some prayer as I have been walking through so much that has occurred and it has been a totally trusting the Lord time in my life and being able to move forward through such painful times.

I just found out a few weeks ago my mom has dementia and that she will only get worse because on her scan they saw a deterioration in the front part of her brain. Now I rebuked that word and I am claiming healing in her brain, and through out her body. My mom had two hip replacements and she is in a lot of pain and now she is on a breathing machine. Her husband is also not in good shape. They both live in Washington and I live in Oregon. These two places are really cold and so the pain I deal with is not good in cold weather. I have had surgery after surgery and the cold weather cripples me. I have been believing for a long time for healing and I still believe the Lord is going to heal me. I trust Him in that.

With that all said I am praying into moving my mom her husband and myself to a warmer climate but need the means and wisdom to go about how to do this. I am no use to my my mom if I have in a lot of pain so I felt we should move to Texas. For one it has a ministry I want to be apart of and it has better medical which is needed for myself and my mom and her husband.

I am asking for prayer for wisdom, revelation, knowledge, and understanding in how to go about this. Please pray for finances to be able to move there. Basically that the Lord will open doors of great favor and opportunity. Also for a creative miracle in all three of us in total healing and restoration. I want to honor my mom as she is losing her memory and honor her husband even if he does not like me. I care for his salvation and for him.

Thanks for any prayers you can offer in this time. Please if you get a word from the Lord I could sure use it in this time.

Hugs

Praying for you. I know this is an "interesting" time for you, but God is faithful. Sometimes when we are in the midst of it, it seems heavy and hard to bear, but He's ALWAYS moving and putting things in place.

I'm praying for CLEAR direction for you...

Praying as well! Please keep us posted as God meets these needs....He is faithful!!