MANIFESTATION: $400 refund and baby crawling in fastforward motion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION: $400 refund and baby crawling in fastforward motion!

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:01 pm

At some amusement park with someone I used to be friends with. She didn't look anything like the old friend (who was Native American) and didn't have the same last name. This girls name was Michele Williams (this last name not being her irl name), she had a black afro. She swiped her hands through her hair and it turned into some weird blonde, crimped, and braided hairstyle. This whole time she was at a table inside a weird "ride". The room was full of irregular floors that did stuff, it was weird. I was going up this one obstacle floor in there and got a call from my insurance. The insurance guy told me that they had made a mistake and I had payed them too much and they were going to give me a refund of 400$ I remember talking to him about it but really it just seemed I was replaying him saying that I was getting a refund of 400$ over again.

Next dream I think is part of it. I'm with my husband and son at a mall. We are walking on the upper floor and looking down at the stores below us on the right. We were remember how we had eaten at all these restaurants that we were seeing. One was this awesome looking icecreamery with a million flavours! (This part of the dream could have something to do with seeing a place on tv we went to on vacation several years ago, that we loved).
So the next part of this dream is that we were going down an escalator/stairs and we got to the bottom and I was holding a sweet baby boy! I put him down and there was a couple with some children next to me watching. The baby took off and crawled so fast it looked like someone pressed the fastforward button on him, as he quickly crawled away from me, the couple said "someone should call the police" while looking on disdainfully, where I thought it was the cutest thing Ever! It's not like the distance he crawled away from me was great, just a couple feet. So as they were commenting, baby crawled behind the door and I grabbed him before he could go further into the space the door created (I don't know why that mattered, probably so he wouldn't get squashed accidentally). I remember he was so cute and bald (cute babies are bald babies ) and he was wearing a blue striped winter onesie or pajamas.
Oh, then we went back up the stairs!

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION: $400 refund and baby crawling in fastforward motion!

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Ok hinds, please know that these are just thoughts...not an interp. If anything resonates with you, then WONDERFUL, but if not please toss aside. What stood out to me in the amusement park was the word OBSTACLE. Have there been any specific obstacles (possibly financial), that have been holding you back in your waking life? I remember you posting something about your house, and I remember praying for you, but I cant remember the details right now. Could it have anything to do with that? The refund part seems super good to me! It makes me think of one time I owed all this money to the IRS, and my accountant (who knew his stuff) went and amended as far back as he could go for my old tax returns (had them done at local franchises previous years)! I not only had my IRS debt wiped out, but I actually got a RETURN that year!!! woo hoo Maybe all the extra that you may have put forth in this season is about to come back in a positive way. Have you been waiting for a breakthrough in some way, shape, or form?

The baby part seems so awesome too!!! It seems like you went down the stairs, realizing you had this little baby seemed like a surprise, but then you went back up the stairs again (going to a higher level). This scene seems really good to me. This part makes me think of sometimes in life we may feel like we are going backwards, but its sometimes that backtracking that thrusts us up to that higher level of victory in Him. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the baby part seemed like it had a very happy feel to it. The part though, where the people overreacted to the baby makes me want to ask, has anyone in your waking life overreacted (over-exaggerated) to something new that has been placed in your hands? I love your response to the baby crawling SO FAST!! Maybe this could mean that God is going to move with speed upon any situation you may be facing right now!

I could be way off on all or most of this. No offense taken if you toss it...just some thoughts when I read your dreams.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:00 pm

I think you are right about the obstacles being the focus word of the amusement ride. I'm working with the realtor that God gave me and he is working with my bank and the other companies associated with our house loan. They kept asking for the same information over and over again. Even before he became my realtor I had sent in that information a few times. It's so confusing that I don't even know what entity I'm dealing with, even my realtor is confused half the time (because the right hand doesn't seem to know what the left is doing. Talking about the financial institutions). What they want the information for, I don't remember. I think to see if they can help us in any way. Also, we are qualified for the HAP program but it doesn't kick in until the house is sold. I really don't know where we would get the refund from that we over paid into. All I know is that we will be filing taxes for 3 years rather than just this year! Which I need to pay my contractor 1,000$

I'm not sure what the baby one is about. I've been reading Linda's book with my son almost every night! The past few nights it has been confirming things to me! I know that God is using her book to talk to me. Like, it was surreal! I ask my son every night if he wants me to read to him (the book) and he always says yes! It just surprises me every time. Maybe the disdainful people is my fear of my husband listening in on me reading. I don't know

Thanks you so much for replying Daisy!!! I do love your replies

That is SO awesome that God wiped out your debt!!! I didn't know that they could go back and fix old taxes like that. I always seem to hear that a mistake is permanent

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:26 pm

I will be praying for your discernment. What a sweet thing to say that you love my replies!! Thanks for the encouragement! huggins I hope that you get a REALLY hefty tax return then, since you are doing 3 yrs at once! There could be a triple blessing coming your way!! Keep me updated as this manifests....Im excited to see what God will do!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:29 am

Thank you Daisy and you are welcome
I'm excited too. Bills will get paid

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Huh! Interesting! Well, we did get a 400$ check from a utilities company. But we never actually received it. Thing was, I FOUND it. I found it at our house that we were trying to sell (more on that in another post) in the mail box, torn to pieces by the new owner. We called the utility company and they were supposed to send us a check and it never came in the mail. Called them again and they told us they credited to our account. Back story is, we had pcsed to another state and now we've pcsed back to the state we pcsed from. That's why they didn't send us a new check.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Anyone?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top