Dream of studying the "heart"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of studying the "heart"

Post by L4JC on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 am

Dream:

I dreamed I was in an auditorium full of people (students), and the teacher was teaching about how how the "aorta" (the heart) works. After the lecture was over, I got up to go check on my schedule (out in the hallway) and I was excited to see what I'm supposed to do next. As I was about to see my schedule, on my right, I saw an empty ER room, and saw the EKG machine but it was some kind of window shutters attached that looked like "wings" on each side of this Aorta that was on top of this EKG machine. I was very fascinated with it, and excited about what I was learning from the lecture that was held in the auditorium and now from seeing this "new" EKG machine. (IRL: EKG machines do NOT resemble one bit what I saw in my dream). Then, I walked back out of the ER room and checked my schedule. As I was flipping through the schedule chart, the scene changed, and I was back into the auditorium but people were getting up and leaving, and this woman with a white lab coat jumped right on my back and I carried her, like she was not even heavy... like there was no weight on my back at all, and she was smiling so big and hugging me tight, and I was chuckling as I was carrying her out of the auditorium... While carrying the woman who jumped on my back, I had a vision that she was a "tumor" on top of the Aorta (me). After seeing the vision, I was concerned for the girl on my back. EOD

IRL: I used to be an EKG Technician 20 years ago. Not sure if this is a dream that God wants me to get back into doing again job-wise? Or if this dream is a "warning" that I need to have my heart checked? I had an EKG done this past summer, and my heart was in normal sinus rhythm. I feel pretty healthy and have lots of energy.

I have been looking for a job ... so, not sure if this dream is in relation to my job search or if the Lord is trying to share something with me about someone or something else. Not sure what all this implies though.

Any thoughts or revelations shared would be greatly appreciated, as this really does seem perplexing to me! LOL

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of studying the "heart"

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi, Sunny -

What an interesting dream! Please allow me to share my thoughts; and, of course, consider for yourself if they fit.

I recall from another of your dreams that the Lord will likely use you to see into and pray for the health of others as he brings to you. This could be physical or spiritual. As for this dream, I think that the auditorium/lecture portion relates to His ongoing work in you in the use of this gift - that you'll be given greater insight into the heart matters of others and be able to pray specifically about the issues in their lives. Very specialized training is what I'm thinking!

As you're searching for what to do next in ministry (or life in general), I think you'll see the next part of the dream continue to manifest: There's a void (the empty room) that needs filling in the Kingdom, a necessary work, in which you're both prepared and fascinated with! The work that God is calling you to do won't be burdensome...it'll be something that gets you fired up.

Finally, I think that the last portion of the dream is an illustration of all of this put into action. God will place those in need of this healing upon your heart; and, once again, this will not be a burden to you.

Matthew 11:30 - "For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

You'll know when it's God who brings these people to you, because of how easily you'll be able to handle it. Not only that, but you'll have a genuine concern for these people to go along with it, which I think will bring greater fulfillment to you when you see the healings take place.

One more thought about the last part of the dream: While I just spoke about it as a general situation, you may want to be open to the possibility of someone being brought to you sooner rather than later.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 pm

I have no interpretation, but I have a random comment about your topic. I clicked on your post because in my class we are actually on the cardiovascular unit and just finished up vascular flow and electrical conduction in the heart. Yesterday in my class we actually learned about ECGs/EKGs and how to differentiate a normal reading from arrhythmia's and atrial/ventricular fibrulations! So I thought that was ironic and interesting! Oh, and when I went to work yesterday (hospital) I noticed a screen with EKGs on it and I wanted to ask the nurse if there was anything interesting going on but I was feeling kind of shy lol... Sorry for my randomness, just found your topic interesting.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:08 am

Hi Mark! (Jazzy - my response to you is after his)

I had half of my response written to you, the other day, then a phone call came in, and then had to leave to go out of town... one thing after another, I just forgot to come back online to finish my note to you - and it's STILL here. LOL I was like, "Oops! I thought I had it sent... but didn't even finish the response!" Sorry about that!

As for your response, I loved what you shared with me! And I believe what you've mentioned is pretty exciting! I have to share this with you. The very next day after I had this dream, and posted it. A friend of mine mentioned about an EKG review course that will prepare you for the National Board Exam..(I've never been certified or licensed and always wanted to do this). so, I looked it up online and found out it was being offered starting TMW! (Monday) and I had no problem signing up for it. And the class review is in the auditorium! (Just like in my dream.) And I will have a schedule to do clinicals (it's to test my ability to the rhythm analysis portion of the class.)

The dream correlation from your insights and what has occurred in the last few days has been interesting... because I felt strongly that I will be going back to doing EKG or Telemetry type work, and possibly be praying for patients I oversee. I had a vision the day I signed up for the review class, and in the vision ... I saw a girl (who was my former foster child) and she was in the ICU where I worked. She cried all the time wanting her "current foster mother", but visitation hours required no visitors at certain times. When she found out that I was there working in that unit... I assured her I would be there for her, and she calmed down and was able to let her "current foster mom" go take time off to "rest". I don't know if this will come to pass or not. But time will tell.

I've noticed in the last few recent days, I've been approached by several friends for get togethers that I felt truly needed "prayer". Not just only for their "health" but more so for the "spiritual" reasons and it's been very refreshing that God is using me in these areas to pray for them. And like you mentioned... it has come to me MUCH sooner than later. And it has ... like one after another in the last few days! It was no burden to me, whatsoever! I felt truly blessed God had me so busy in the last few days! (which explains why I've not fully responded back to you as quickly as I would have!) Each of these people shared with me things I never knew about and there was no awkwardness or anything... I truly enjoyed my visits with them and praying with them/and for them. (they normally never share private "issues" with me ever... and I've known them for 12 years!) So, I know this was truly a God thing!

So, your response truly has happened already, but at the same time, it has shown me that I needed to take a review class and get my certification and license. I'm excited about the class and excited about what God is using me in this ministry and being there for others, praying for them. And it's been really "easy" and joyful! I can't wait to see more of what God is going to bring me! LOL :)

Thank you Mark for sharing your heart with me. I have to admit when I read your response, I CRIED! I was so touched by what you wrote. And at the same time while crying, so very excited! LOL So far, It's been a very fast and exciting 4 days since I read your post! God is sOo good! I love how He uses people like you to bring out His passion in me! Have a beautiful SONday in the Lord and may you have a great week ahead! Sorry this is so long and winded... but had to share! thank you

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:27 am

Hi Jazzy!

How interesting that you've had a cardiovascular lesson about EKG's! It's pretty fascinating isn't it? The rhythms are just amazing, how it can interpret what's truly wrong with the patiet. Just measuring the intervals of the QRS can show how many beats per minute the patient has, and whether or not the patient has a disease of some sort. Example: slow heartbeats of less than 60 beats per minute can be a sign of Bradycardia. That's a sign that a patient may be in need of a pacemaker to help the heart not skip beats/helps keep the beats "beat" regularly and on time as needed. I'm sure if you want to ask questions, they'll answer your questions! It's a great way to get information and you'll always wonder if you don't take the time to ask questions. Don't miss out! When I started EKG's over 20 years ago, I asked so many questions, because at the time, there were no "EKG courses" to take. So, I learned everything on the job training... so, you'd be surprised how helpful and willing they'll share if you just ask! Next time try it! Are you in nursing school? If so, I wish you the very best in your classes and I thank you for sharing your response with me! I enjoyed reading about what you've learned, and it sounds like you've gotten quite a bit of information in, in just such a short amount of time! Have a beautiful Sonday in the Lord! God bless you!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:35 am

Wow, Sunny. Just....wow! :) I'm very excited for you! How cool that the dream had a literal and symbolic/spiritual application! And so quickly, too! God certainly is amazing, and what an amazing thing he's doing in your life right now!

Many blessings to you!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Thank you Mark!

I receive the blessings in Jesus' name! May the Lord bless you in your new job and may He bring clarity/discernment to your recent dream. (I read the one that Daisy responded to recently - classes/library). I felt she responded beautifully!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:47 am

On a screen it looks so complicated but once you break it down, it's not really that bad. It's quite unbelievable that you can see the electrical impulses of the heart, one of the most important organs in the body, from an EKG right then and there and be able to tell if it's firing right. In comparison to other organs, you have to perform so many tests/biopsies to get a single piece of information. Next time at work I will ask the nurse about the EKGs they're looking at if they aren't busy. I am in pharmacy school by the way, and I hope your class goes well! Thank you for the encouragement.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top