symbol of ONION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

symbol of ONION

Post by Grace010 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 am

In this dream I have to send mail to my friend but I send him about recipe and in this case it was onion... scratching chin any idea about onion? idea

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: symbol of ONION

Post by Grace010 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 am

Any thought pls ?...any one? :idk:

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:21 am

Can you tell us more about the dream? How did you feel about sending the onion recipe? Do you know how your friend felt about getting the onion recipe?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:32 pm

My first thoughts, without knowing much about the context of the dream is that an onion has many 'layers'. I have heard the analogy of God dealing with our hearts in layers before. Meaning, He continues to peal more of our old stuff back...getting closer to the core of who we are. When I think of a recipe, I think of making or creating something wonderful (or yummy) with a bunch of different ingredients. Onions also add a lot of flavor/zing to things, also have many health benefits! Most people either really love onions, or really dislike them! Hope this helps your discernment (or your friends') Please pray, as these are just my thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:12 pm

the dream was more my friend told me that a friend asked about me, in other words, that person would like to have a contact. so I started to send an onion recipe . when I woke up it made me thinking what was about. actually it was very short dream. any idea white shadow?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Daisy,

It bears witness with me but the thing which I didn't understand was the meaning of ONion recipe...or Onion recipe was more an encouragement?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi, Grace -

I like what Daisy has shared about the onions. Honestly, I don't want to say that onions definitely mean this or that, because it's all going to depend on how the individual feels about that symbol.

For me, onions make me cry...no matter how careful I go about cutting them, I can't avoid it (and I've tried all kinds of tricks). So, if the dream related to me, an onion recipe would make me think of preparing for something that brings about an emotional response of sorts. But, that's me!

You also said that a friend told you about another friend who wanted to make contact with you. I see that as God orchestrating some type of contact with this person. When that happens, think of the dream...and maybe try to consider how the other person would respond to you. If they like onions in the dream, then you'll probably be well-received. If they're sensitive to onions, then you'll probably want to be especially considerate of their feelings.

Only my thoughts, here.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:31 am

Hi white shadow,

I believe onions recipe was more my response towards that person. not that person towards me. in the dream i sent that person an ONIONS recipe you are absolutely right this is about emotional issue n unanswered emotion!!!
One thing that I ask that God may prepare my heart. thanks for your thought!

Blessings!

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top