ANOINTING EYES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOINTING EYES

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:28 am

In my dream, I saw the profile of a lady's head (right side) and what really was predominant was her right eye with beautiful thick eyelashes. The focus (forefront) was on her eye/eyelashes. The rest of the profile looked more subdued. Then I saw something like sparkles touch her eye. Then I saw the lady's left side head profile with the eye /eyelashes being predominant, and the same thing happened to the left eye as the right eye (sparkles touched her eye).

I believe this is an anointing on my eyes, but not sure if it's a spiritual anointing or something else.

In a previous dream I saw the words JESUS IS COMING TO SEE YOU. I'm wondering if that is connected to this dream.

I'm hoping someone can elaborate on this.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANOINTING EYES

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Just some thoughts of mine~not an interp. This could be speaking of God giving you a spiritual anointing with an increase of revelation (understanding) of His word. I think of Saul/Paul and how the scales fell off his eyes, having spiritual blinders removed. It could also be symbolic for the prophetic gifting. I have heard/read that some people have the gift of a seer(prophet/prophetess). Sometimes this is for prayer/intercession, and sometimes is used in the assembly of believers, depending on how God has gifted the individual. Do you feel either a prophetic calling, or a call to intercession by chance? If not, could this be for another close to you?

These are just my thoughts...please pray on them and wait on God for a confirmation. If anything doesn't sit right, please toss it.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:25 pm

EllieCat, I am reminded of this posting of yours and one of our first conversations. I think it could be possible these could be connected. Just some more thoughts for you to pray on.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15218-pulling-the-cord-on-the-blinds

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top