not allowed inside, man with candle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

not allowed inside, man with candle

Post by jaenmari on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:38 am

one of my friends' sister had the following dream.

She was walking throught her aunt's house. The house was deserted. walking down the corridor, she found just one door that she couldnt open. She was also too scared to open the door. She then heard her sister's voice coming down the hall saying to leave the door. She followed her sister to the living room, and inside they found an old fireplace with a big, tall chimney. They decided to start a fire, because they knew it would start getting cold later. The room became very cozy because of the fire. She started walking down the corridor again and at the very far end of the hall, she saw a man working alone at a table,. He was working with the candle, but she knew she shouldn't go closer. Again her sister told her to stay away from the man.

Any suggestions?

All i know about the people involved in the dream is that she is highly favored with the aunt of whose house she dreamt. My friend and her mother's sister died a couple of years ago and the family is struggling to work through it. Don't know if that has anything to do with the dream though.

any suggestions?

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not allowed inside, man with candle

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi Jaenmari~Im so sorry for the loss of your friend. Do you mind me asking the way this woman died??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi Daisy.

sorry for taking so long to reply. I had internet connection problems.

I don't mind at all. She had heart trouble, but the doctor kept giving her medication for her kidneys. She kept telling him he should test her heart, but he kept saying it is'nt the problem. By the time she could get an second opinion it was already too late. She died of a heart attack in the emergency room.
It looks like the medication she got for her kidneys added to the cause of death.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Im so super sorry about your friend! Seemed like her sister was warning her in the dream. Did this take place irl-did her sister warn her to go to a different doctor? Could there have been anything else that she was involved with that could have contributed anything to her heart issues?? Just some thoughts...please toss anything thats not a fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top