Moved into a New Apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moved into a New Apartment

Post by rosebush on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Dreamed I was setting up bedrooms for my two sons -- Matthew and Benjamin, also my mother. When I was finished, I went out into the living area. The dining room and LR were all set up. Walls were light blue with white lace curtain panels on the windows, lace tablecloth on the DR table, white candles. I note an overstuffed old-fashioned blue couch by the window and more lace curtains. Curtains were at least semi-open. One panel of the lace curtain was pulled back to open the view. I was thinking about putting some dark blue velvet valances over the curtains as the place looked so pretty, even though I was thinking dark blue would be shades darker than the medium blue couch. Then I looked down a hallway where my mother had her bedroom set up. I noted the walls were blue and shiny adobe-like stucco textured. I could see a light on and all was quiet.

In real life I am not a big fan of blue decor, but for whatever reason I was just really, really happy with the blue colors. Seems like something chosen for me, something I would not choose for myself.

I headed for the front door wondering if there was an open place for me to walk in this apartment complex.

Going through the kitchen surprised to find a very modern and large kitchen, thinking we had so much space. Floor was red tile, had a light colored wood table and cabinets with black tops and huge closet doors lining most of one wall. I was overjoyed. Kitchen was not square or rectangle but irregularly shaped. I remember glancing in an oval mirror on the kitchen wall as I headed toward the door, seeing my face young and eyes bright and clear. On my way out I was happy to think I could set up a huge table in this kitchen and have thanksgiving dinner.

In the dream also the thought crossed my mind of dating my handyman (probably symbolic).

Thanks for reading!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved into a New Apartment

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:10 am

Just a few thoughts. This seems like a really good dream.

Apartment building is something that we do not own and is owned by others, thus the Lord could be telling you that you do not own yourself but you are bought with a price and you are the Lord's temple.

Dating your handyman could be an encouragement to have deeper communion with the Holy Ghost our helper. The handyman (the Holy Ghost) will do all the fixing up and repairs you need. You will not have to do it. All you have to do is ask.

Blue can mean revelation of the Holy Ghost. The darker blue can mean you wanting to go deeper into that revelation. Thus this could tie in with wanting to date the handy man, this revelation comes from an intimate loving relationship with the Holy Ghost.

The old overstuffed couch could be older revelation that you are comfortable with, and the dark velvet valances is the trimming of new revelation to add to what you have. The new kitchen could be new food from heaven to be received with a thanksgiving heart from this new revelation. Feasting on the word with thanksgiving, and not doubting the word, brings layers of new revelation to the scriptures that we have read 10's and 10's and even 100's of time.

The curtains being semi opened could be the Lord telling you He will pull the veil (curtains) back even more for you to see out the window more then what you are now seeing.

Few thoughts on the candle and table
Psalm 119:105
Thy word is a lamp (candle) unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
Proverbs 20:27
The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Also in Psalm 23 this table can even be prepared in the presence of our enemies, thus telling us that are enemies can not stop us.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top