I have had many spiritual dreams...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have had many spiritual dreams...

Post by karenburns2008 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:12 pm

The Lord has on numerous occasions given me dreams about my children, so that I can pray for them. I have often immediately known the reason for the dream. But I have one that keeps reoccuring and lately it has been more often than not. I dream I am having my throat slashed. The usual suspect is my abusive ex-husband but last night it was something or someone I didn't recognize. I have woke up terrified. The second dream I have questions is one that my son had a few nights ago and it is similar to one that I had not long ago. He is in a house with me, and there are wild cats like panthers or lions trying to get in teh doors, windows etc. He runs from window to window and as he is locking them I am undoing the locks behind him. In my dream I am also trying to keep black panthers out of the house and there were three doors and as I am rushing from door to door to lock them, the panthers are trying to break into the house. I am in this dream by myself. Any correlation between the dreams? Also The one about the slashing of the throat scares me alot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Karen

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have had many spiritual dreams...

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:18 am

Dear Karen, Your dreams are alarming. Panthers are not a good sign. They are usualy of an enemy who wants to do harm. Is your ex-husband still around in real life?
Your son is feeling very threatened by something too, and I am hestitant to say this but in his dream you are unlocking the windows he is locking he is not feeling protected or by you. The slashing of your throat dream is almost more than I can bare, I can't imagine what you are going through after this dream.. Are you currently depressed? One more question, is there someone new in your life who reminds you of someone who can be violent?

Heavenly Father, I lift up Karen and her son to you and i ask you Lord to cover them and their home with the blood of your son Jesus. Lord I ask you to station waring angel around them. I ask you Lord to heal their emotions where they have been wonded by husband/dad and I ask Lord that take away all torment and fear that was brought on by Anger and hatred which is a murderous spirit directed toward them, Lord, I ask you to cleanse their minds and memories of all trama through your word and through your healing power. Lord I ask you to shut the door to torment and fear. Protect them from all harm.... In Jesus Name I pray, Amen. In the love of the Lord.. Lori praying

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:18 pm

I am part of an intercessory prayer team at my church. I was thinking that the throat slashing might mean the enemy is trying to silence my prayers. The past 6 months I have been battling depression, and have not felt much like doing much. Also my son-in-law is someone that does not like me much, and they had been living with us up until a couple of weeks ago. I feel uneasy around him at times. He has no emotions except anger. I have been worried about my daughter and maybe the dreams are a reflection of that? I don't know.

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 am

Karen,

I come into agreement with the others comments and prayers. Let us pray together,

Father,

In the name of Jesus I plead the blood of Jesus over Karen and her family, house, car, finances, coming, goings, properties and all other areas of her life. I speak blessings of love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, self control, long suffering and faithfulness. I pray that everyone she meets or sees finds favor with her. I come against any spirit the would seek to diminish or destroy her work, ministry or prayer life would be bound and rendered mute and useless and command it to have no physical manifistation in her life and send it to the feet of Jesus for judgment NOW in Jesus name and this includes any associated demons or spirits. We cancel all assignments against her and her family now in Jesus name. We plead the blood of Jesus over her entire world......that the Holy Spirit would fill her afresh with an overwhelming sense of peace and safety. Let her rest in you Lord!
Father we thank you for your goodness and kindness and faithfulness to us. We thank you for your strength and your undying love toward us!

We give you all the glory and the praise in Jesus mighty name!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:58 am

Karen,

One other thing. Plead the blood of Jesus over your dreams, your thought conscious and unconscious, room, and bed each night before sleeping. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:43 am

Thank you very much. Have to say last night was the first night in a long time that I went to sleep right away and slept the night through and though I did dream ( and it was a weird dream) it was not violent. Thank you so much for all of your prayers! Flower Power

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:13 pm

Praise God, so happy to hear that the Lord gave you rest and peace. Thank you Connie for your annointed prayers. karen I trust you will have more peaceful dreams as the Lord heals and protects your mind and heart from the enemy...

Scripture that just came to my mind is: What so ever is lovely, what so ever is praise worthy think on these things.. Your mind and soul will be renewed....

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:38 pm

It is funny you should mention that verse....it is one the Lord has been bringing to mind the past couple of weeks..... :yes:

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 am

God is so good!!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:13 am

I am glad also to hear the the night was restfull. Plead the blood of Jesus over you, your room, your thoughts, conscious and unconscious and you will sleep better.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top