Dream of my husband and my friends' husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of my husband and my friends' husband

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:32 pm

I had a dream that my husband and my friends husband were having a conversation about business. When the two of them were talking, my husband discerned something about this mans' job that he could not have known any other way but by the revealing of the Holy Spirit and the increase that God has been revealing to my husband concerning his gifting as a manager. (IRL my husband is a upper level manager, and this other man is an executive in a completely different industry. My husband knows nothing irl about the industry this other man works in.) So in the dream, a huge mistake of my friends' husband was revealed to my husband concerning his job. This mistake/important thing overlooked was a SUPER important key to help this man in his line of work. In the dream my friends' husband didnt want to accept responsibility for this mistake. My husband knew what was revealed to him by the Lord was SO important, he would not LET IT GO! I felt in the dream uncomfortable, b/c he wouldn't let this go. I felt like if he didn't want the help...that my husband should just let him suffer the consequences of it and to stop trying to convince him. I kinda felt a little embarrassed by my husbands persistence and boldness (we are opposites in this way).

IRL this woman and man have been struggling in their marriage for quite some time. So it could be a dream for them. Similar to the dream, her husband doesn't want to accept responsibility for his choices. IRL my husband and him are not so close that they would EVER discuss something like this with their work OR to do with the problems in their relationship.

Also IRL before going to bed, my husband and I had a really awesome conversation about his position as an upper level manager at work. I went to bed feeling so proud of him and his decisions to go back into this line of work. I see that God is truly increasing him and his gifting to work with people and to manage a business. Not ONLY this, but he does it with such a love for the Lord and showing Gods love to the hundreds of people under his authority!! He isn't afraid to challenge people to help them become who God wants them to be, in fact this is one of the keys to his gifting! He is impacting his work place for the Lord~but he is doing it in such a natural way!! I love seeing him walk in the confidence of the Lord with who God has made him to be. He hasn't always had this confidence though, as he has struggled with his identity mostly b/c of a lack of a Godly male figure in the home growing up as a child. He used to cover his insecurities with pride and pretend confidence. I have seen that he has come such a LONG way from these struggles...and I see the future is SO bright for him in this career!! I went to bed feeling these proud feelings to be this wonderful man's wife!

***I am thinking this dream has more to do with God's giftings upon my husband, but still am not throwing out any other ideas or thoughts of what this could be about. Any thoughts??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of my husband and my friends' husband

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:32 am

Daisy wrote:This mistake/important thing overlooked was a SUPER important key to help this man in his line of work. In the dream my friends' husband didnt want to accept responsibility for this mistake. My husband knew what was revealed to him by the Lord was SO important, he would not LET IT GO!

IRL this woman and man have been struggling in their marriage for quite some time. So it could be a dream for them. Similar to the dream, her husband doesn't want to accept responsibility for his choices.

Just my thoughts...but I agree with your thinking that the dream is about them. Your husband could represent the Lord in this dream, as he knows all the details about their marriage. It's possible that He's dealing with the man concerning their issues. The dream was likely given to you to pray into their marriage.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks Mark!! Not the first time I have dreamed of this couple...God has def called me to intercede for them. Meeting with this friend today...wouldn't surprise me if I get an earful confirming what I seen in this dream. Thanks for your posting!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top