UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE/GARAGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE/GARAGE

Post by ellycat316 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:26 am

I've been having some weird dreams lately. This being one of them.

I was at the Unemployment office, in a room and three mean came in. They were talking and saying something about going to another room where they thought we had to go to for a meeting. As they were leaving, I followed. We all went through another room and there was a door to still another room which we entered. The Interviewer was a woman and she said she did not feel well. I said I had some pills for her. I reached into my purse, and pulled out a couple of pills for her upset stomach and asked if she needed an Imodium (anti diarrhea pill). She said “yes”, so I gave her one of those as well. She began to speak to the group that was there. Then a older woman in the second room I had gone through,, announced she was “dropping out”. She had knee hi stockings on and you could see the tops of them. I thought that was strange to appear like that at her work place.

Next, I was sitting before a man in the same room that I was in with the woman interviewer. He said the woman (Interviewer) would be back. There were two small children there and I told him I was leaving (with the children) and she could call me when she was ready for me.

Next, I was standing with a woman, and another woman approached us and said she was dropping out (or resigning) too. I told the woman that I was standing with, that that woman was my father’s sister.

Next, I went to my garage, and there was furniture where I park my car – no space for my car, and I asked who put all this furniture here? what Someone said “Millie”. I thought, she can’t do this, I have to get her phone number.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE/GARAGE

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi Ellie! :hi: I am wondering if there were any feelings that stood out to you in this dream? For instance, when you were waiting and being shuffled from room to room, did you feel impatient or irritated at all?? What about your Dad's sister (your aunt) irl? Was this actually your dads sister in the dream?? Is there anything in your waking life that you feel that you are taking a break from to symbolize the job loss? Where there any feelings in the garage scene that stood out??

One thing that stood out to me in the dream is that in the first scene, was the woman interviewer who was suppose to give you something (unemployment services), you ended up giving her something (pills for her tummy). The children with you, did you feel like they were your responsibility in the dream?

Just some thoughts and questions...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:58 am

Hey Daisy, Nice to hear from you. Re: Feelings: No negative feelings in the Unemp. Ofc., but I was irritated when I got to my garage, because someone placed furniture in the area where I park my car. Re: my dad's sister: No, in the natural she was not his sister. Re: Taking a break from something: Sometimes I feel like I'm in Limbo. I know the Lord has something for me (ministry), but it's taking so long to get there. Re: pills: In my last dream, a woman told me not to take "those" pills I was taking and gave me pills; in this dream I was taking out of my purse and giving a woman pills to help her. THOUGHT: Maybe something is going to be passed on to me, and I in turn will give it to others (maybe a hint regarding ministry)???? Re: children: I think they were under my care.

I believe the THREE men played a role in this dream as the TWO women who announced they were leaving. Also the name "Millie" has meaning. If your wondering, I do not know anyone with the that name. I believe every person in the dream represents something, but I'm not sure what. I'm asking the Lord to give me revelation.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:31 pm

I am praying for your discernment too. Let me know when this unfolds! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top