Two very large black snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two very large black snakes

Post by L4JC on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:03 am

In the dream ...

I was inside my house looking outside out of my two vertical windows on the right side of my house (we don't have these type of windows, but it was in my dream), I took turns looking in each of these vertical windows and noticed I saw two very large black snakes. Big enough to strangle someone. I was really nervous that they were so close to the house, almost against it, cuz from what I could see - the vertical windows (which was all the way down to the bottom of the floor)... I was able to see how close they were to my house. EOD

Not sure what this could mean? Is this a spiritual warfare? Any thoughts or interpretation would be appreciated... thanks!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two very large black snakes

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:47 am

Hello, L4JC -

There used to be a page on Mia's site about snakes, though that website has been down for a while. She said that snakes have almost always represented a real threat in the natural, and what they do in the dream is very important - like if they bit you, etc.

At this point, your dream has only shown you the two snakes - they didn't hurt anyone. So, yes...pray. Absolutely.

And, just to be clear, this isn't meant to make anyone do anything out of fear - God has shown you that the threat(s) exists so that you CAN pray. Also, you'll likely recognize what it is by the emotions you felt in the dream, as they'll mirror them in real life.

Praying for you as well,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:43 am

Thank you Mark! The snakes didn't hurt me or anyone else, but they were slithering out on the yard very very close to the right side of my house. I was nervous, but very watchful of where they were going. Strange thing is, that I only saw the endings of their thick tails as they slithered throughout the yard... never saw their faces. So, I questioned if the snakes were so close to the side of my house, that it may pertain to my "body"? As House and vehicle can mean the state of our body or spirituality?

Also, the narrow vertical windows were strange to me in the dream, and wonder if windows mean something?

I noticed Mia's page has been down for some time. I tried to look on her symbols page this morning for the "snakes" and "windows" to learn more about it and wasn't able to. Thank you for sharing what you've learned from her page.

I thank you for your prayers, too! I need them, as I'm unclear what I'm supposed to be praying about or for who...

God bless,

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 am

Hi, Sunny -

For now, unless God tells you otherwise, I'd say pray for yourself since you said it was your own house. And, yes, your own body, for the reasons you already stated. :)

As for the windows, it's my understanding that they relate to vision - natural or spiritual, if I remember. So, since you didn't see all of the snakes, perhaps God wants you to ask him for the ability to see the threat in its entirety?

Just a few more thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 am

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for your insights. I have been praying today, and now I'll ask God for the ability to see the "threat in its entirety". Good advice!

Since I found this website a few months ago, I've learned so much about my dreams. And I love that I'm understanding more of what God communicates to me through night. At times, I have to laugh... but it's sometimes frustrating that it's not always so "clear-cut" what He's truly saying in my dreams"! But in God's greatness and mercy, He truly does want us to FIND Him... SEEK Him... so, just another avenue for Him to draw us nearer to Him. Love it.

Thank you for listening and for sharing!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Manifestation: I realized through prayer, what the dream about the "right side of the house" meant...

The Lord gave me His interpretation: He says because I'm diabetic, I give myself injections everytime all on the right side of my hip... but that it's dangerous to do it on the right side all the time, need to take turns from right to left side of my hip, to not cause bleeding and bruising.

Since I've switched from left to right and right to left each time I inject, the bleeding and bruising has stopped!

I'm amazed how a single dream really did protect me even though at the time I didn't have it's 'full meaning' of the dream.

PTL! He's awesome! Just had to share the goodness of God! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Very awesome! Praise God that the meaning was made clear to you! He IS good! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top