Change of pace?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Change of pace?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:10 pm

I don't know if this dream that I had last night has anything to do with the information/revelation that I've just received BUT I would like you guys to take a shot at it anyway pleeeeassse!!!Lol

Had a dream where it was a sunshiny day and I and one of my siblings was walking. We happened to pass by my ex who had walked behind us to greet/smile with some people (I guess that he hadn't seen in a while). Anyway, he casually said "hello" to us, but really didn't pay us much attention. I was nochalant at the "brush off" but I and my sibling proceeded to walk ahead on the road/sidewalk. My mom was also walking beside us and moments later my ex came up to my left side and embraced my mom tightly. He looked weak as he slumped over--about to fall to the ground. I saw a stream of tears--HE WAS CRYING??!!! He said, "Ma (which he called her this in real life)...I'm tired!" I guess "tired" as in "fed up" and "not able to go on in the state he was in." (ie: exhausted)

I was somewhat surprised that even though he smiled in front of others, he truly was "hurting" on the inside but seemed to only reveal that "truth" to/around my sibling, my mom, and I.

Hmmmmm. What's the spirit leading you all to say here? Thanks thinking :angel:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change of pace?

Post by unaday* on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:17 pm

It could very well mean your ex is struggling or fighting something and needs restoration. Is your mom an intercessor?
Another possiblity is ...could he have represented one of your siblings that could be struggling but because of his/her 'cover up' nobody knows???

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:38 pm

Your second comment could be a possibility BUT the first thing you said resonates more with my spirit--I think he could be struggling with some personal things!!

My mom isn't an intercessor but years ago a pastor said she would be apart of God's "healing ministry."

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:01 am

I see your Mom representing the church here Desiree. I believe that yes he is smiling on the outside and hurting on the inside. I think that sometimes when we separate from people we don't see that part. I believe the Lord is showing you that he is hurting and that he may be tired of the battle that wages on in him and he brings that to the church for prayer. Not necessarily to intercession but just to be lifted in prayer. I pray this is of help to you,

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:10 pm

you know connie:
Whenever I dream of my mother (which I meant to say before), I always think of it as "the holy ghost" or the church as you said (it makes sense, and because the bible calls God's church--his bride)! My ex was very close with my mother (she called him son)...Daphanie mentioned before that my ex could be struggling with his current feelings (ie: unsure of what he wants--his future or his past being me) I thank God that God is revealing things to me (since noone knows my ex more than I know, its only fitting that God would reveal to me so that I can pray for him!)

Thank you both for your appreciated responses! I pray that my ex get deliverance/restoration from whatever he is dealing with!!

desiree :clap: praying :bighug:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top