Former Church Building

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Church Building

Post by v3ryan on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:21 am

I tried looking up "Church" in that dictionary, but for whatever reason I am unable to access that dictionary, anyway, I've had dreams last night that all take place inside or nearby my former church building. Almost all of my dreams that I recall from last night involves that location.

In one dream I went in and used the bathroom, another I spent the night inside the church sleeping on the pew, and the next morning I thought I was the only one there, but my sister heard me walking around, so I took off because I didn't want her seeing me there for whatever reason. Then I saw my Pastor and he seemed to invite me to go to lunch with him, (He asked if I had lunch yet)

Then another part was when it was Christmas or something and I was there (sort of back in time when we used that building) for a Christmas Eve service.

Anyway, it seemed my entire night revolved around that particular building. I'm not sure what it means.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Church Building

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:21 pm

What is your thoughts about that building now. Have you moved out of it, are you still part of the church. The pastor that invited you to lunch was he the pastor in that church building?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:10 pm

The literal building itself has been turned into some sort of daycare. I am in a different city, so naturally I attend a different church, except when I visit my relatives back there.

The pastor in the dream was not serving at our church at the time we were in that building. (IRL we actually moved out of that building when we built a newer church, then our pastor at the time was called out of town, so the pastor in the dream which took over has never pastored in that literal church building, although he is presently preaching to the same congregation...more or less)

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top