friends being cold to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends being cold to me

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 am

Had a dream a couple of my friends were being cold to me, acting like they were mad at me. I remember my one friend judging me b/c we decided to do another family vacation. She was thinking we were spending our money foolishly. I just remember how cold and judging she was to me.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: friends being cold to me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 am

If I were to have a dream like this, I'd take it as wisdom to go ahead with my plans, but not share them with others. Perhaps this dream will be brought to mind when you're speaking to the person/people who would likely respond with judgment, and you'll know to not let the conversation go further in that direction.

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 pm

GREAT THOUGHTS~THANKS!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Or maybe it could be somebody in your life is going to spend money and being an outsider looking in, you might be the one who is tempted to judge too quickly, it's so easy to do.
I remember once when I was about to go on a missions trip. God supernaturally provided the finances to go and some of the people in our church decided they wanted to give me and my husband money too. I was very careful about all the money I received, but I did spend $5 I think to join a book club. I made the mistake of telling a church member about joining a book club and I remember the judgmental attitude that came off him! It really hurt. So anyway maybe it's a warning dream....again, just a thought.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks Deborah....I will keep guard! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top