Cyclopse steriod freak

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cyclopse steriod freak

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:41 am

I had a dream of a guy who used to be VERY good-looking and famous. He started using steriods to the point that he couldn't stop. He ended up having to get surgery on his face from excessive use, loosing both his eyes. They were able to replace one of them with an extra eye right in the middle of his head. His teeth were all messed up, overlapping one another...he even had hair growing in between his teeth, like the scruff of a beard. It was really gross. Dispite all of this he wouldn't quit. They were checking his heart at the end of dream, i could hear it pulpitating super fast and irregular.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyclopse steriod freak

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:03 am

When I think of steroids, I think of forcing growth/change in a way that is both unnatural and rushed. That desire for fast, extreme results affected both this person's vision and appearance. This speaks to me about their own wisdom and they way that they are perceived by others. What's sad is that he was shown mercy by being given one eye back, but he refused to change.

If you know someone like this, it's probably a call to pray for them.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:59 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:When I think of steroids, I think of forcing growth/change in a way that is both unnatural and rushed. That desire for fast, extreme results affected both this person's vision and appearance. This speaks to me about their own wisdom and they way that they are perceived by others. What's sad is that he was shown mercy by being given one eye back, but he refused to change.

If you know someone like this, it's probably a call to pray for them.
-Mark
Such excellent thoughts Mark!!! Wow!!! God sure has given you the gift of discernment! Thank you so much for all your help!!! What a blessing you are! :hooray: Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top