image knocking on window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

image knocking on window

Post by dreamer247 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:58 pm

LAST NIGHT I DREAMED THAT I WAS SHARING A ROOM WITH MY ASSISTANT AND WE WERE SLEEP AND THERE WAS THIS IMAGE OF A MAN TRYING TO GET IN THREW THE WINDOW. I WAS TRYING TO WAKE AMBER AND SHE DIDN'T SEE WHAT I SAW SO SHE WENT BACK TO SLEEP. THEN THE IMAGE STARTING BANGING ON THE WINDOW TO BE LET IN AND I COULD HEAR IT SAYING OPEN THE WINDOW BUT I WOULDN'T MOVE. I KEPT TRYING TO WAKE AMBER AND SHE WOULDN'T GET UP SO I RAN TO ANOTHER ROOM TO WAKE SOMEONE ELSE UP BUT IT WAS LIKE EVERYONE WAS OBLIVIOUS TO WHAT I WAS SAYING SOME WHERE WATCHING TV AND OTHERS WHERE SLEEP. FINALLY AMBER GOT UP AND CHECKED THE WINDOW I LOCKED IT AND TOLD HER NEXT TIME I AM GOING TO JUST THROW A HAMMER AT HIM. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH THIS.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: image knocking on window

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:52 pm

Hi Dreamer247, Is there someone currently in your life that you feel is trying to get you to open up and let them in, someone who don't really want to let in? I would pray about this dream, if there is not someone now, you may be on the watch for someone who tries to get you to let them in, but you don't want too. I am guessing you had fear in your dream? What were you feeling?? Most people who want to break in don't make noise by banging and insisting the window be opened, this is why I am not thinking in the line of an acutal threat as to someone actually trying to get in to your room. I am thinking this is about you and somebody trying to get you to open up your life to them and since it is a image of a man, it could be a male... Be wise dear one.... In case I am wrong, I plead the Blood of Jesus over you to protect you. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:47 pm

NO I DIDN'T REALLY FELL ANY FEAR AT ALL. I AM NOT SURE IF THE PERSON I AM THINKING ABOUT IS WHO IT IS. FOR YEARS HE HAS TRIED TO GET INTO MY LIFE BUT I WILL ONLY LET HIM IN SO FAR. NOW I HAVE CLOSED THE DOOR ON HIM ALTOGETHER YET HE STILL TRYS

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:38 pm

even though you closed the door altogether it is possible you are still feeling he is not gone., Or it could be someone new. Just be aware. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:37 am

I am feelin that he is not gone. I have tried everything from being mean to blastin him in the Holy Ghost. I would go about his business for a period but the time seems to be gettin shorter and shorter. The strange thing is he would automatically know if someone new has come around and he would pop up, but now he just is hanging around.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top