Hello, hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, hello

Post by Jazzy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi everyone, I joined the forum a few days ago and posted questions in another section first rather than introducing myself here beforehand. So I will begin by saying my name is Jasmine (I saw there was another Jasmine too!) and I am a grad student. I am seeking to rebuild a stronger relationship with the Lord because over the past 1-2 years I haven't been praying and meditating on the Bible's message like I should. Within that time period, I've also noticed that my dream patterns changed; for instance, I didn't wake up in the morning pondering upon what my dreams meant the nights before as often as I used to because I couldn't recall my dreams or, the emotions weren't intense enough to make me question what my dreams meant. I felt like that was a result from me not praying before I went to bed on a regular basis. For the new year, I told myself I would reform that bond with the Lord and pray and study the Bible more often and, as a result, the dreams have started back up. With that said, what I hope to get from this forum is help with dream interpretation when I can recall them and to also see how the Lord provides dreams/visions to other members of this forum. Sorry for making this such a long intro post!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, hello

Post by Shan on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Welcome to the site Jasmine! :welcome:

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Welcome Jasmine! Great to have you with us. I pray you are as blessed here as I am.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 am

Hi Jasmine!!! Welcome to the site!!! So glad to meet you!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum