Lost with Tyson when delivering my new bus route home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost with Tyson when delivering my new bus route home

Post by rosebush on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi All:

I am driving "my school bus" with my like-a-son friend Tyson. He is sitting right behind me and trying to help me find my way cause I am lost. It is a new route, although in the dream I am aware that I have already been driving this route for about a week. I am also in my mother's neighborhood. I think to myself if I can just find the start of this route, then I know I can finish the rest, but even with Tyson's help I cannot find the beginning of this route.

Finally I radio in, cause it is getting late, realize I had the radio turned off. Get that turned back on and ask for directions. The router woman Viva isn't there, someone else is there. For some reason Tyson and I end up at an unknown man's apartment building. It is one of those 3-layer type townhomes. I am not really sure why we are there, but when we are done getting what we need, Tyson and I rapidly descend the stairs together. The color orange is everywhere. I quickly ask the man who owns the apartment if it is okay that we exit through the basement. That is okay.

Some thing are revealed to me when coming out of this dream, that aren't obviously about the dream. Some of it I remember, some of it I do not.

Thanks for any help!!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost with Tyson when delivering my new bus route home

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Hello, Rose -

I only have a few thoughts on this dream. I don't know what it could be, but is there something new to you where you know you'll be fine if you just get started? The "getting started" being where you're stuck...?

I think that Tyson represents our constant companion, the Holy Spirit. He is our Helper, after all. The radio being turned off, however, makes me think that whatever this thing may be requires more attention through prayer.

I'm also wondering if the last part of the dream is what's to come. You may find yourself in an unexpected place, but you'll still be able to take care of what is needed, and then move on. I'm not clear on the Orange, though. Colors aren't my strong point. :)

Just some thoughts.
Bless you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:48 pm

In this dream I was told that my mother was sexually abused as a child. I was told in actual words and saw her with the lamb that she had been given. I'd heard the story of being given the lamb, seen the photo, but didn't realize the lamb was given to her by her father as a token in some way regarding sexual abuse. In the dream I am searching for the original issue -- the start of the route -- so that the children can be delivered. Tyson I found can mean firebrand. This issue has come up again, so I'm looking over this dream today, wondering how and when God will bring deliverance to my mother, though she is in her 70s, from this original childhood trauma. She'd searched all her life for what she called a "snag in her soul" that got buried so deeply she could never consciously recall her original firebrand of emotional illness. My brother and I have taken turns being care giver to a seriously emotionally ill woman for many years. My brother does not know as I have not told him, only said there is something in her background... Thought I would share today my revelation of this interesting dream. During this time period I had several dreams regarding delivery or deliverance. I have been on several fronts of praying for deliverance for people. I have no idea how God will bring deliverance to a woman who has been so very, very difficult to relate to. Her emotional illness has affected every relationship in her life and that has also affected our relationships with extended family as well. So many misunderstandings. A very older cousin who is a believer kept telling me that my mother had been sexually abused but I hadn't been able to grasp that till this dream.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top