My best friend had a dream about me that we need interpreted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My best friend had a dream about me that we need interpreted

Post by createdforworship on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:00 pm

My best friend, "T" is an intercessor and has had dreams over years that she keeps recorded. She called me last Friday and said that she was in intercession and she felt the Lord leading her to read one of her diaries. She said she was lead to an entry about me that was written 5 or 6 years ago. At that time, I was going through a divorce, had a different job and living in another town.

She wrote in her diary that I was driving a white truck with a trailer on the back that was full of wood. She said a branch started growing from the wood in the back and overturned the trailer. The wood fell on her. She also wrote the name of the town that I just moved to about a year ago and the name of another town that I have never been to. She also wrote "7 acres" and "speak the truth, speak the truth".

Just to add, I started working with a friend on his small tree service about a year and a half to two years ago. He does not own a white truck. I hope I remembered everything about the dream. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

createdforworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can you tell what the meaning of...

Post by createdforworship on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:01 pm

the branch growing out of the wood on the back of the trailer and maybe why it rolled onto her? does 7 mean completeness? we thought maybe because i had been struggling financially that this tree business would prosper...and maybe the wood falling on her was from her carrying that burden with me for so long...??

createdforworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My best friend had a dream about me that we need interpreted

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:56 pm

It could also mean that a situation will happen, possibly an accident at work (breaking all word curses in Jesus name) and he is telling her to speak the truth about the situation. The town and the truck and the acreage are just confirmations of the time and place. I do not interpret but give my thoughts only. Please pray on what I have said.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by createdforworship on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:37 am

the day after she told me the dream, i sent her a text and asked her if she thought maybe i had an accident and maybe what happened was a burden on her. she immediately replied no.

when she initially told me the dream, she said she thought it was prosperity. she was not aware of this but the owner of the tree service just within the last few months has spent around $20,000 in advertising. i am his estimator and receive 10% of each estimate. i expect to be very busy when this advertising comes out, which is why i have been believing it to be prosperity as well.

i just wanted confirmation on what we initially thought, but weren't sure of. now i am not sure. if she felt it to be prosperity, could the person receiving the dream be wrong on what their feeling is on the dream?

-K

createdforworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top