Bday party~Holding a Cracked Tooth~Going to dentist!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bday party~Holding a Cracked Tooth~Going to dentist!

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 am

I was in line at this discount store. I had in my hands some really cute orange wrapping paper that had colorful circle designs all over it, with a matching card, the envelope matched the wrapping paper (irl Im not big on spending money on fancy paper for presents)! I was headed to a birthday party/gathering of sorts. In front of me, I see one of the mom's from my daughters school. Irl she invites me to a lot of events, but I have only been to a couple of her gatherings. In the dream I felt like I was busted. What I mean by that is I felt in the dream that I made an excuse not to go to one of her gatherings, and the paper and card in my hands gave away that my excuse wasn't true or something. Part of me felt like she could have either had her feelings hurt b/c of this, or that she was going to be upset about me not communicating truthfully. I was a little worried or concerned about this.

After the standing in line scene I get into my car to go to the dentist. At some point I see myself holding one of my molar teeth that has a crack in it. Whats strange is irl if a tooth totally came out, there is not a possibility of it being repaired. I can see the silver filling and then a pretty big crack in the tooth in addition to the filling (irl I have lots of silver fillings...too much sugar as a kid lol! ). I drive to go to the dentist, I specifically remember manuvering the car with ease to pull in the driveway and park etc. This dentist office was inside of a house, that looked a little run down to me. It was a white two story house, with older, thicker, off whitish aluminum siding on the outside of it. I specifically remember never being to this office before. I somehow heard these instructions within me, that the 1st level of the house was not the actual dentist office, and to go to the second level of the house to get my tooth repaired!

I would love all thoughts concerning this dream...please share!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bday party~Holding a Cracked Tooth~Going to dentist!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:15 am

Hello, Daisy -

This could just be me, but I wonder if this dream is about one of your children. Holding the cracked tooth in your hand is what made me think of this. I also think that the first part of the dream where you're standing in line is actually a representation of your child in a similar situation. You or your husband may be represented by the mother who caught you at the store. Finally, I think that the feelings you felt in the dream are actually what the child is feeling/will be feeling.

As for the 2nd part of the dream, I think it has to do with the parenting task of dealing with the issue once it's come to light. The instructions to go beyond the first level may be about looking at the issue deeper than whatever it actually was that happened in order to truly get it corrected.

I may be way off, here. Just thought I'd share.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:48 am

Mark, I SO appreciate your help and insight!! What a blessing you are to me and this site!! :hooray: I would have never seen this dream in that light~I know people can represent others...but I would have never thought of myself to represent another person. My daughters bday is coming up~I wonder if something will surface here soon. Anyways...I will be prayerful about this and also will update you with a follow-up on this when it manifests. When it does, I am %100 sure that God will speak instructions to me how to handle this with ease and confidence!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:57 am

Mark,

I appreciate your insight too as I was not looking at this dream in that way either. God bless you!

Daisy, I look forward to your post of the manifestation of this dream!

Take care,

Jo

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks for stopping by jojo...I will keep you guys updated! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

MANIFESTATION!!!!! :praiseg-d: GOD IS SO GOOD TO ME!!! :hooray:
THIS HERE IS SO AMAZING TO ME!

We have been struggling with some behavioral issues with our adopted daughter. She is showing signs of anger/frustration lately. I have read every parenting book under the sun. I brought this to prayer last night after another outburst of hers. Today, I called our insurance to look into some additional help of counseling to help her further. I have been on the phone with insurance/therapists all day. Today~after many phone calls I found a CHRISTIAN therapist for her!!! I have searched high and low for someone who offers 'play therapy' for her, since I believe alot of these issues are deeper than she knows how to express (abandonment of birth mother). The office I found just so happens to have a DENTIST office that shares quarters right next door!!! We have our apt set for the saturday BEFORE her birthday!!!!! This gives me such confidence that I have the right place of therapy for her!!!! I cant express how excited, and what a confirmation this is for me!!! Mark~your interp was AMAZING!!! BLESS YOU BROTHER!!!!

p.s. deborah...that isnt to say that this couldn't have a dual meaning...cuz our God is SO big and awesome!!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Daisy wrote:The office I found just so happens to have a DENTIST office that shares quarters right next door!!!

This is just too cool in and of itself! :)

The entire manifestation is amazing as well. Thanks for sharing it with us, Daisy!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Honestly Mark, I may not have connected this dream to myself and my children if it wasn't for your interp!! Thanks again!!! Because of this dream and the interp I know without a doubt that I have the right place that is going to help our daughter experience her breakthrough!! Bless You :hooray: Bless You :hooray: Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 am

Hey, Daisy. Just wondering how things went with the birthday party...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 am

Havent had it yet. I am thinking though that the wrapping paper and stuff was a flag for the time-frame for the counseling apt irl which is two days before my daughters actual birthday which is a week from monday.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top