Dream of a mansion and marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a mansion and marriage

Post by Destine on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:20 am

I'm in this mansion, unpacking things I have bought, which have been exclusively sent from the designers. I look at my finger, I'm married, I have a party with my friends coming and celebrating, people tell me how nice my house is. A lot of my friends are surprised at who I Married (Tyler). They were very supportive... the house was colored in orange, green, pink and purple

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a mansion and marriage

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi Destine,

I don't have an interpretation, but I will share my thoughts. Please disregard what does not fit.

I see the mansion as you being in a new place in life or some kind of positive change. Mansions are huge, could represent your growth or potential in the Lord. I see the designers as God/Jesus/Holy Spirit. Maybe you were unpacking peace, joy, love etc. Marriage is a covenant/commitment. The name Tyler is an old english word that means "Door keeper of an Inn", it also means one who makes tiles. Tiles are used to cover things and they are strong. We know that Jesus is the door keeper and a tiler. I see the marriage as you being committed to Christ.

I see this dream as a celebration of a new place or change in your life spiritually. The colors are good too. Green is life, purple is royalty. I would say orange and pink are good in this dream as well. Orange could mean power and pink, spiritual passion.

Just my thoughts..

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:36 am

Thanks, I have had it like at least (since July 2010-present) dreams of Tyler and it all referred to us getting married... I had a dream (I'll type it here) That I was at my Former Sr. Pastor's church (Tyler's dad) in a meeting in the board room @ church, With Tyler, my parents and the knew Youth Pastor's from Pastor's old church back in Maryland. We went into the sanctuary, Ms. amber (Youth Pastor's wife) began selecting things for the wedding ceremony, than someone came in with drawings of my dress. Tyler drove me in home in mom's car, We were driving pretty fast. The next day: My mom said something, basically she got mad because she claimed she spent a fortune on this Holiday bag, getting mad over the fact that I used it for a gift for someone that was not in our family, She said I 'stole' it from her room, Which was a lie, I got it from our guest room, My sister does this all the time to her, me and my dad; Now it's wrong? I assume it's a gift-bag, not cash or someone's belongings. So, I went walking, I end up at my pastor's house, I told them I was mad, and started to cry. I talked with them for about 1 hr, His wife drove me home; My former pastor wanted his son to drive over to walk me into my house, I declined the offer, and said thanks anyways. My mom grounded me because my immature sister said I was acting like the fictional character Massie Block from the Clique series, lying saying I'm talking like her, and dressing like her. I ended up grounded, I can't carry around any of my designer purses, half of them were bought with money other family members GAVE me... and I couldn't wear make-up or read.. thanks to my sister, She was all "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to be like her" She even blocked my internet a week before because I was on here asking questions about dreams about Tyler; Of course I ended up with no internet privileges anyways. My sister is a master manipulator, lying saying my mom made her block my internet, saying she was told to do it: Fact, my mom has put parental controls on, I don't mind it blocks bad sites, I just find it funny it happens 1 week after it being put up, The one day I don't log-out of the computer.. very sneaky.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top