Middle Eastern men controling food supplys.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Middle Eastern men controling food supplys.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:02 am

Hello and blessings to you precious ones.

Dream

I was having to live with another family that was a different nationality. My mom and I shared a room in their house and it was in the country in America. I was with some other people outside as they were building this huge round cement pipe not sure exactly why. I was helping them but had to run home and put on a country and western shirt I for what ever reason wanted to look nice. As I went home I put my shirt on and as I went out in the kitchen the couple asked me to go down in the basement and get some meat. I was like why do you ask after I put my clean shirt on?! In order to get to the basement, I had to go outside and around the house. It was like a hidden basement. All of a sudden these Middle eastern men with guns come barging into our house and begins going through all our things to make sure we are not hiding excess food and other things. They made us sit in our chairs with our hands behind our backs while they went through everything. I looked at the guy I was living thanking God I did not go to the basement to get the meat we needed for dinner. Then they left and I went to go get the meat.. It seemed like this was a normal occurrence where they would barge in at any moment and go through our things. Then I went to meet the people putting the round cement thing that was huge into the ground and I noticed it was uneven and so we had to fix that.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Middle Eastern men controling food supplys.

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 am

hmm country western shirt huh? Does that mean you're coming to TX? lol!

I'd hang on to this one...thanks for posting...gives me something else to chew on besides the dream my husband had last night about the antichrist!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am

HA HA! Well what is funny is yes I have been contemplating on moving to Texas because of my health and my moms health.I need to talk to you about it so will send you a privet message.

hugs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 am

hugs!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top