Parking a Motorbike

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parking a Motorbike

Post by DivineSpeed on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Any insight - I was walking in my apartment's basement looking for a parking space,(because I dont always park in this basement). It was like I knew that bay number 2 (where I usually park)was open but when I got there there were people seemingly busy with their car so I kept on checking. As I walked around, I got to motorbike bays, thats when I realised I wanted to park a motorbike, red in colour, I dont remember if I was riding or not, u know how it is with dreams. There was another red motorbike parked, I was asking myself, "will I be able to park the same way as the other bike? then I parked and that was the end.

DivineSpeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parking a Motorbike

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 am

Greetings, DivineSpeed -

These are just my thoughts: The main theme of the dream seems to be you seeking a place to stop. Does the process in the dream line up with something you're doing in real life? In other words, are you looking for a place that's different from what you're used to? This place could be a different church, job or place to live.

Your motivation to search elsewhere in the dream was due to the actions of others (those working on their cars). In fact, you didn't even realize that you wished to park (make a permanent stop) until after you were in a place that was appropriate for your needs (reaching the motorbike bays). Seeing the other parked motorbike makes me think that you've witnessed someone else who's gone through the same thing, and you wonder if it'll work for you like it did for them.

The end result was that you were able to park - you'll be able to do what you set out to do, successfully.

These are just my thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineSpeed on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:04 am

Great thoughts Mark, I just checked my journal now, I went to my child's new school the day I had this dream and that's when I realised I needed to change from the place where I live and go close to the school, I'm still looking around. wow, so, in other words God was showing me in advance what was going to take place that day, what a wonderful God, I'm speechless. Praise be to Him! so he does this all the time, I am praying for the insight Mark, I want to hear him as He speaks to me.

Bless You!!!

DivineSpeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:52 am

Bless you as well, DivineSpeed. I'm in agreement with you through prayer that you'll receive the insight you seek! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top