Forest Jumping trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forest Jumping trip

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering, I had this exciting dream last night where I was jumping down a forest of trees and when I got to the bottom I landed in the city of all places!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering what this could mean. It was a real adventure and there were waterfalls and trees everywhere before I finally decided to climb down the forest to the bottom by jumping from tree to tree. There was a path I remembered where I was following a guide who looked like an aztec and he knew where he was going and I was very nervous about following him but I knew i had to cross this narrow path to get to where I was going.

I felt from the dream that some exciting things are coming up where I may have to tread prayerfully so to speak. But an adventure nevertheless.

Hope I get some responses!!! nerd

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Jumping trip

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:16 am

Hi Delightful! :hi: Not an interp, but some thoughts and a scripture comes to mind. This adventure seems to me to be your journey/walk with the Lord! How exciting!!! Seems like there are some surprises that may be around the corner, and that He may lead you a way that you may not have expected. The part with the narrow path really stood out to me, and your willingness to go His way.

Matt 7:13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because[a] narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Please pray and toss if you dont feel anything I have said is not a fit. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:28 pm

thanks Daisy,

Im getting that feeling myself and am looking forward to what God has. Yes that scripture speaks to me too. Very much so. Selah

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm

:praiseg-d: Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top