child likes me to hold them

View previous topic View next topic Go down

child likes me to hold them

Post by Jazzy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 pm

During a dream transition, I was walking out of a dimmed building to outside. It was really bright outside and simply a beautiful day. It looked like I walked into a fair or carnival. There were many people and many games and activities. I met up with my aunt and mother. Next to them was this timid little girl who had her arms out and wanted me to pick her up (I don't know much about children really, I've never changed a diaper, and being around them makes me slightly nervous because I'm scared they're going to start crying and I won't be able to do anything about it. I also get nervous picking kids up because I'm scared I will hold them wrong. But when motherhood comes, I hear motherly instincts kick in really fast... And I do want to have children one day, in about 5 years or so). Anyways, I was hesitant to pick this girl up, but I did because she looked like she was going to cry and I eventually had the guts to pick her up. Upon holding her, it was like she fit right in my arms and she loved holding onto me. I thought to myself, aww this wasn't that bad and she really likes me. I looked over to my aunt and she kind of said hmmph. Because of that, it made me wonder if this child was trying to get in on my good side (lol some kids are manipulative like that), or if she simply wanted comfort in someone holding her.
-----------------------
Interpret from that if you like to be non-biased against what I'm about to add from reality. Below I tried to relate and give some insight on what's going on between my aunt and I:

I wonder why my aunt said hmph. Right now my aunt and cousin (cousin 18 yrs old and freshman in college) are going through this non-speaking phase. I personally don't like to get in the middle of it and I think my aunt noticed that. Just wondering if that dream meant I should intervene and talk to my cousin more or if this dream means something totally different. All interpretations are welcome.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: child likes me to hold them

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Hello, Jazzy -

This dream is an interesting contrast to your other dream about the dining set. In this dream, it's about getting involved in something that you're uncomfortable and hesitant to do - vs. your other dream where you wanted to do something but was advised to hold off. So, that being said, what in your waking life feels the same way to you?

The dream goes on to show you what to expect about it: You find that it's "not so bad." Better than that, it's a natural fit for you. I'd see it as encouragement to proceed with whatever it is that gives you the same feelings you had in the dream.

As far as your aunt goes - I don't feel that she's literal. Likely some type of influence that would come as a source of doubt or questioning once you've taken that step into the activity. Being shown it in advance like this can prepare you for the real-life manifestation...whomever it comes through. You'll be less influenced by it since you know to expect it.

As always, just my thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Thank you Mark I will keep that in mind. Your description really pieces the puzzle together. Thank you again for your insight. Stay blessed.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top