My mother-in-law's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My mother-in-law's dream

Post by snowhite622 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:05 am

I was talking one night with my mother-in-law about some of the dreams we've had in the past when she mentioned she had a very strange dream the week before.

In the dream, Barb was in some sort of hall or gym (she said it looked like a high school reunion) with white plastic chairs and tables. She saw a couple of faces that seemed familiar from high school like two boys that were twins and her best friend (all of which had died a while ago). She said the feeling was pleasant enough....didn't seem surprised to see anyone, but then she saw her mother (who has died 5 years ago) and Barb was extremely happy to see her. Her mother grabbed Barb by the shoulders and it seemed as if she was being warned, but at the same time, she was trying to calm Barb down in a soft way. Barb said all of the sudden she smelled smoke from a fire, but could see no fire....the smell was so intense, that when Barb woke up from the dream, she could still smell it until she came out of bed. She said that in the dream, she had her father in mind when her mother was warning her about something, but she's not sure if it was just an instant reaction to seeing her mother again.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great...I know there's really not enough info, but from what I gather, smoke is the starting of fire which hasn't happened yet....in other words, something may happen, but hasn't happened yet. Let me know if anyone hears God's voice speak to them on this matter :)

~Snow White

snowhite622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My mother-in-law's dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:43 am

is her dad still alive?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snowhite622 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:44 am

yes.

snowhite622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 am

I'm wondering if this could be a warning about her dad's salvation? Perhaps that he's in danger of the fire? Whatever the full meaning is, I would take it as a warning to intercede for her dad.

Just a thought, not an interpretation.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snowhite622 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 am

Thanks...he's going through the weirdest situation right now. After his wife died, he had a stroke and has never been the same person...he is in a relationship with a gold-digging woman who in two years has spent 500,000 of his money...its such a mess....he took all his children and grand children off his will and made it so this woman gets the inheritance. There so much to go into full detail, but you could write a book about it. This woman is so vial, we believe her to be possessed. No older woman can be so smart and outwit even the law to get her way even after he was filed for incompetence. It's pretty bad. I had a feeling this dream was meant for her dad.

snowhite622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:29 am

Snowhite622 you may have the proper insight to the dream of something more may happen in regards to Barb's dad and that women. The key thing it seems for people to brace themselves and remain calm. Sounds like an ugly situation. Can you all join together in prayer and see about putting a stop to this for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities. Also like daphanie02 said pray for his salvation. Take authority over devil so that blinders are removed from his eyes. II Corinthians 4:4. Just a couple of thoughts.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top