Friends helping at mother's house causes me distress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends helping at mother's house causes me distress

Post by rosebush on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Shalom--

This dream has me at the home of my childhood, however, in the dream it was MY house. Three friends I have from a prayer group I belong to are there cleaning. It is as though I am waking up or something and come out into the kitchen/dining area to see them busily cleaning and straightening up. I note there are red placements just as I have in my own house for real in my mother's house. They are moving them around in unusual places. Also 2 of these placements are at the top of the stairs as though they are going to get rid of them. This makes me really agitated. I go into the bathroom for the distress and see dirt all over the outside of the sink. Plants have been repotted and so I clean up the dirt mess, noting the sink and toilet aren't all that clean anyway.

I head back into the area where my friends are working. I see Kathryn at the fridge putting something inside. The fridge is a little messy, overfilled, just like it is at my own house for real. I go to my friend Diane and ask if I can speak to her downstairs. We had for the stairs and my mother pokes her head around the corner asking if she can speak to me. I tell her I will do that right after I speak with my friend.

Friend Diane and I go down to the bottom of the stairs. I ask her what is going on, that I don't remember asking my friends for help and can't figure out why they are there. Diane starts to speak to me about things I have absolutely no recollection of, almost like I've had a stroke or something and lost time. I start to sob and she is holding me while standing together in the basement while I sob.

My prayer friends' names are Debbie, Kathryn and Diane.

EOD.

It was so odd when I awoke from this dream, cause when awaking I felt all the feelings of distress entirely leave me and I thought it peculiar that I was so attached to the red placemats that I have in my own home for real. It wouldn't cause me distress to have them moved or even thrown out against my wishes at all -- probably time for a change actually.

Your thoughts are welcome!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends helping at mother's house causes me distress

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:30 am

Hi, Rose -

I'm thinking that your three friends in the dream represent the Trinity at work in your life. The childhood home makes me think it's something from the past. At this point, do you feel that there's something God is speaking to you about from your history?

You know, I'm wondering if this is for something that God is going to speak to you about, and the dream is so that you'll know it's a God thing when it happens. Just like in the dream, it'll probably be about something that you won't even recall right off the bat, but it's likely to have an emotional effect on you. But, naturally, it's not meant to be a negative thing when it does.

Just my thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 am

I think some of this has already happened. Thanks, as always, White Shadow.

Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top