Weird Soup I Was Cooking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Soup I Was Cooking

Post by astra on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi everyone. Last night a had a very strange dream. I belive it was symbolic of something (it better be!). Kind of graphic too :-(
I was in the kitchen cooking soup. (In real life I cook soups with vegetable broth). In this dream as I was cooking, I already had my pot on the stove (big one too), there was water in it and some veggies. And guess what else I put in there?! Brace yourselves - a bear paw (or foot)! holy moly
The way it looked was very graphic - something you don't want to keep in your mind. Anyway, my daughter came into the kitchen asking what was there to eat as she was hungry. I showed her the pot with soup cooking. She looked and said "But there's just water in it and some veggies. It won't be very filling". I said "No, there is this bear paw there, see?" You could not see it as it was under the veggies. I also remembered she liked pea soup and thought, I better add some peas in it too. The dream ended.

I have a very strong feeling that "bear" is a wordplay like verb "to bear". But what did this have to do with soup and why was I cooking it???? i dunno

Any thought?

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Soup I Was Cooking

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:20 am

Hi, Astra -

I was thinking about your dream and what you said about "bear."

I wonder if the dream is simply to prepare you in some way. In the dream you were preparing the soup - I'm trying to think of the right way to word this... If your daughter is to come to you with a need or a burden, perhaps you'll be prepared to "bear it" with her.

Not the best worded thought, but I hope that it's clear enough.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:00 am

Hi Mark,
yes, I understand exactly what you mean. I was confused by the dream and was not sure who was supposed to bear who or what... In real life I feel like I was bearing too much and was very close to break down. This is getting better as I handed the situation over to Jesus. He is changing my daughter and she is starting to take a bit more responsibility for herself as she is old enough to be able to take care of herself. Till next September (when she goes to college) she is staying with us and still is kind of "milking it" a bit :-) But she got much better through than it was.
Few nights ago the Lord sent me a very encouraging dream about her. In that dream she was on some sort of a raft with a bunch of other kids that were starting their year in college. It was some sort of a competition of teams orn rafts. When the competition started, at first they were just sitting there with their paddles up in the air including my daughter. I thought - "Great, now she will just sit there and do nothing as always". But then in a few minutes they all started to paddle including my daughter. She turned around and looked at me with a big smile. She was happy, full of enthusiasm and was participating fully.

I woke up so happy knowing that my girl is able to spread her own wings and fly!! Praise God!

But whatever else there is for me to help her with I am always there for her no matter what.

Thanks again, Mark! and God bless

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top