Vision of soaring!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision of soaring!

Post by meka1272 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 am

As I was in prayer last night, I had what seemed to be a vision of me soaring in the skies like an eagle. I could see myself just soaring over the clouds and smiling for a while. Then there was someone soaring with me, holding my hand. I couldn't see his face though but it seemed to be a male. He was soaring with me and we just kept smiling at eachother soaring, just so happy. Then I saw myself landing and grabbing hands of strangers and bringing them with me. At one point, me and the male were in the middle of all these people as we all were soaring in the sky and everyone was just smiling and so happy. I just kept getting person after person and taking them up with me. While I was praying, I had my head down. During the vision, it was like I was all alone in a room by myself but I wasn't. I was surrounded by other church members, as we all were in prayer. After the vision was over, the room just seemed so much brighter and I felt so free...I couldn't stop smiling. It felt as if everything that was on my heart was lifted. I don't know if that was from the prayer or the vision.

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision of soaring!

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:25 am

Just my thoughts, but I believe that its very possible that God was showing you in the Spirit, what was taking place while you were praying! Wow!! What an awesome vision!!! I feel that God has given you a gift of intercession~and that He is showing you the power and impact when you pray! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meka1272 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 am

Wow! Thank you so much, I truly believe that what you said is true because it confirms what so many people have said to me on more than one occassion. Please keep me in your prayer that I am strengthened in the Lord so that I can do His will His way and not my own. Thank You : )

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:56 pm

I certainly will keep you in prayer!!! So glad my thoughts helped confirm some things for you. :praiseg-d:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meka1272 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:27 am

Amen!

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:34 am

Sponsored content