Rush For A Sweater, Truth At Dinner, And Parking Job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rush For A Sweater, Truth At Dinner, And Parking Job

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:43 am

Yes, it's three different dreams in the same night:

In the first dream, I was hurrying through a warehouse that seemed like where I work. It was the end of the day and they were getting ready to shut it down and lock things up. I hurried through it to where I had a plastic storage box with a bunch of sweaters in it. They were all mine, and I went through them to find one that I liked. I took it, and rushed back out of the warehouse.

In the second dream, it felt (again) like I was at work. I was sitting at a dinner table with relatives on my father's side of the family (in real life, I'm not so close to them, anymore). My aunt was sitting off to my right, a few chairs away. On my left was her husband (he's deceased in real life). That uncle was telling me the truth about things that my aunt had done that seemed to exclude others in the family who weren't present for this dinner. I was listening intently, but it was really difficult to hear him because of some background noise. I heard bits and pieces, enough to understand that what he was saying was true.

In the last dream, I was outside of work. I had pulled my car into a parking stall that you could enter from either end. I walked up to my supervisor and he told me that I should have parked facing the other direction. He wasn't scolding me or anything - just pointing out what would have been better. I looked at my car and realised that what he said was true and wise. I think the dream ended without me taking action.

Any thoughts or questions are appreciated!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rush For A Sweater, Truth At Dinner, And Parking Job

Post by Wave_Surfer on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 pm

I don't know.
But I did notice that each scene of the dream makes seems to make reference to change and that you agree with the voice about the change and it is true.

The first scene, you need to change what you are wearing. You not only agree with it, it is actually your own choice. The voice here is your own choice.
The second scene, the uncle is talking about how the aunt caused change for who showed up at the dinner table. The voice here is your uncle.
The third scene your supervisor talks about the value of changing the direction you have pointed yourself. Your supervisor is the voice.

Do you feel their would be value or wisdom in changing the direction some area of your life is pointed, or changing what you are wearing or changing who you 'break bread' with?

Wave_Surfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 am

I appreciate your thoughts, Wave_Surfer. Thank you for sharing them with me...it's given me a bit more to think about.

It's quite possible that the first dream manifested today, though I didn't make the connection until my day at work was done. First, when I dream about work...it has tended to actually be work-related when it manifests. The first dream about the clothes: I had been wondering when I'd start to get uniforms at work so that I don't have to wear my street clothes in the warehouse. I had the dream last night, and today my uniforms had arrived. Simple, but God cares about the little things.

The 2nd dream where I'm talking with my uncle is still unclear to me as far as a manifestation goes.

The 3rd dream about my supervisor while at work: I think that was meant to keep my mind right while I was at work, and I'm thinking the Holy Spirit will recall that dream to my mind when I need focus. It was quite fresh on my mind today, and since I was learning a new task, I was very receptive to anything my trainer suggested. Thinking of that dream helped me to be a good trainee.

I'm sure the 2nd dream will make sense in due time.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top