Identical dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Identical dreams

Post by snoviello on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 am

My daughter and I had the same dream on the same night. Here are the dreams:
My daughers dream - We were hanging out in the house and a maid came in the house and they were doing construction outside and she said we had to move. We moved to the house on the same side of the street just a few houses up. They said we could move back in when they were done and they were finishing up fast. I did not like the house it was creepy.

My Dream They were doing construction outside the house and we were told we had to move to a house north of ours on the same side of the street. They told me it was in a better section of the street than we lived on and I really didnt care that I had to move nor could I picture in my mind where the house was.
[/b]

snoviello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Identical dreams

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi snoviello! Did your daughter say she didn't like the house that it was creepy to her...or was it you that thought the temp house was creepy in her dream??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snoviello on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:32 pm

My daughter thought the house was creepy. That was the one aspect from our dreams that really differed. In my dream we had to move to a nicer section of homes on the street. The one thing that came to mind when she was telling me her dream is that change is always creepy to me daughter.

Thank you for your time and attention toward our dreams! Blessings!

snoviello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:42 pm

you\\'re welcome! O these are great dreams!!! Im thinking you guys may have a transition/transformation coming up. Maybe this is just a heads up on whatever God brings your way...that during this time your daughter may need a little extra security or comfort...but the end result is going to be EVEN better and much MORE glorious than before. Just some thoughts of mine...please pray on them and toss them if they do not seem to fit. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snoviello on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:49 am

Your words have blessed me. We are going through a trial right now and I thought this was the interpretation but I wanted to receive some extra encouragement for my daughter. Thank you again for taking the time time and effort!

snoviello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:33 pm

:praiseg-d: praying Praying your trial is over soon!! Believing victory is on the way!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top