Dream of Old Paster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Old Paster

Post by Dreamer on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:53 am

Hello

I Had a dream about my old Paster, I was at Church I think I was in line for prayer and when it was my
turn, Thats when I seen my Old Paster, I was up set I got out of line and she began to follow me out side, and we had words and I told her quite talking about me, and no matter what she say about me God has my back, I began to Rebuke her in the name of Jesus and I said until she stop talkinig to me her husband will not come home from London.

Then I was walking outside on grass along, by a ditch and this man came and walked beside me and as we where walking I saw some money in the ditch, I went into the ditch to get the money out and It was so clear It was a $10 and a $5 dollor bill and the man said he is going to write me a check for what I lost and little bit more over to help me

PS: I left the Church about 6mos ago, Something happened to me and that Paster, but when I see people from the church, she lied about what happen, and her husband did leave about 10mos ago to go back to London, and have not been back since. she has called to say she is sorry, but tells everyone something else, It was is very hard on me especially when this Paster is on TBN.

It is very hard for me to type this dream, something so bad happen to me, sometimes you can forgive, but it still hurts, I kinda get tearful!

God Bless
Dreamer bandaid

Last edited by Dreamer on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Old Paster

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:05 pm

ive been there,drmr crying D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:10 pm

Thanks Dreamster

I DONNOT EVER WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN, especially when the police is involved, an people fighting at the ALTER,

Dreamster, I love God and I do not want to do anything to displease HIM bandaid

Thats when It is time to go LOL

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toi on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:55 pm

Dreamer:

I too have been hurt by leaders in the past and aint nothing like "Church hurt" i do not have an interpretation of your dream but i would like to encourage you and tell you God wants to heal you everywhere you hurt. I am in a season right now where i am dealing with some hurts. I had confided in so called friends and confidants about some issues where i was trying to be set free from. They were people that i trusted and i thought would help me to come out of my sin. Well other members turned on me, told my business, stigmatized me as being "evil" having wrong motives for accepting my calling, I want to be seen, I want to get close to the pastor, i could go on and on, i say all of that to say this.. To God be the Glory! What the devil mean for your bad God mean for your good
the bible says in 1cor.4:8-12: 8We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 11For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. 12So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.
I pray that God will restore and revive you that he will put peace in your spirit about that issue. I Pray in the name of Jesus that you be made whole. As i am encouraging you im encouraging myself praiseGod Pray for that Pastor and the ministry and please forgive them for anything they have done to you i know that may be a big pill to swallow because i dont know the depth of your hurt but you don't want bitterness to set in your heart. You may have been lied on but the truth will come out in Gods time and he is going to deal with everyone that has done you wrong. Woe unto them. i ask that you continue to press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling which is in Christ Jesus. Draw closer to God, turn up your prayer life and give Him all the praise, the glory and the honor.
Everything is a lesson learned to make you stronger and give you an awesome testimony. I might be delayed but Hallelujah im not denied ! and neither are you. God will plant you where you need to be and where your planted that is where you will grow. He will place you in a healthy ministry. This too shall pass! :cute: happy dance :yes: :HiBye:

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:56 pm

Toi
Thank You so Much, and thanks for the words of encouragment, Toi I am STRONG, and I do know this No WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER, and I am praying this too shall pass and I will have an awesome testimony, And Toi I felt like a delay in my life, BUT I thank you for saying NOT DENIED, Hallelujah, AMEN

May GOD BLESS YOU
Dreamer thumbs praiseGod

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toi on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:19 am

:bighug:

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:09 am

I love this !!! We are to lift each other up! :cmere:

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:26 pm

Dreamer.. please do be encourage. As I was reading your post, I could hear a whisper of encouragement for you. The best advise I can give you regarding your situation is to stay as far as possible away from the "past" and anyone that was involved with hurting things. In time your heart will heal and talking about it to others will be a tool you can use to help others overcome "church people". I understand it is still very painful for you. Just know that earth has no sorrows that Heaven can not heal. Psalm 3:3, keeps me and it shall keep you too.. But thou,O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory and the ligter up of mine head...... I dare you to say this scripture on a daily basis :smile:

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:18 pm

Lifesdreamer

Thanks so much, for the scripture and also for the encouragement
And I will read Psalm 3:3 everyday, I have already underlined it in my Bible.

God Bless You
Dreamer thumbs

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top